Page 502 of 643 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 12845
    No he has not been in a truck race yet. He is the 2012 K&N West Champ and the 2013 K&N East Champ

Was gonna, but it never materialized. Won the pole in his first ARCA start at Kansas though.
    "Block me once, that' ok. Block me twice, you're going into the grandstands"
    - Kyle Petty

And he's going to run the ARCA race at Daytona in a few weeks in the #4 for TSM

Mid-Pack Driver MidLEast Neenja39's Avatar
    Proud fan of Ryan Newman & Brad Keselowski

Vision Racing is proud to announce BWP baseball bats as Tanner Berryhill's primary sponsor for the Daytona DRIVE4COPD 300 February 22nd live on ESPN. BWP bats is a major supplier of bats to many MLB players including Hanley Ramirez
    Mike Trout
    Justin Morneau
    Johnny Damon
    Yadier Molina
    James Loney
    We are very proud to have such a great sporting company get behind Vision Racing and Tanner Berryhill's chase for the NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year award along with an amazing 2014 season.
    EDIT:
    Vision Racing Team We do plan on doing a full season once we secure sponsorship that will allow it.
    They're also running Penske engines (Penske's engine shop will still build Dodge engines for customer teams, as there's a good market in ARCA for them at the moment)
    Last edited by ElvisOnFire; 02-03-2014 at 06:40 PM.
    - Kyle Petty

Quote Originally Posted by nwt0 View Post
    Some insiders are suggesting that Reed Sorenson will be the 36's new driver.
    I wonder if Michael Annett requested that as part of his contract?

Todd Parrott is probably wishing he was still suspended right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Richards View Post
    2 eProps.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Richards View Post
    Haven't you heard? They, together, are going to "take it to the next level" .

That could be from the grass up to the sidewalk though, pretty vague.....
    Ozark CCW ~ Protect yourself, don't be a victim.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpanator View Post
    Cool deal

Start & Park Driver
    SR2 Motorsports announced on twitter that they will be announcing their plans tomorrow lol.

Kevin Lepage said he's announcing a big deal too... wondering if he's running for them next year
    - Kyle Petty

New associate sponsor for Swan

50 Cent and SMS Audio Join Swan Racing as Sponsor

SMS Audio to support No. 26 and No. 30 in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Swan Racing, a leading professional stock-car racing team, announced today that it has partnered with SMS Audio for an exclusive agreement to be an associate sponsor on the team’s No. 26 and No. 30 Toyota Camrys during the 2014 and 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series seasons. SMS Audio is an American consumer electronics manufacturer of headphones and audio products, founded by entertainer and entrepreneur Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson.

“Swan Racing is very proud to partner with a growing worldwide brand like SMS Audio and to include an entrepreneur like 50 Cent as part of our team,” said team owner Brandon Davis. “The SMS Audio brand will be part of both our cars and I think our fans are going to love the product.”

50 Cent, who is a successful musical artist, entrepreneur, investor and actor serves as CEO of SMS Audio, which he founded in 2011. Created with the direct input from 50 Cent, SMS Audio has brought world-class audio products to consumers, delivering studio-mastered sound and unmatched durability and style.

“Swan Racing and its up-and-coming drivers are the perfect match for SMS Audio,” said Jackson. “They are as passionate for the sport of racing as we are for our audio products, and we’re confident that the music-loving NASCAR fan base is going to enjoy our headphones – whether at track or at home.”

The partnership will include SMS Audio branding on both the No. 26 and No. 30 car, branding on the driver’s uniforms and Swan-branded SMS Audio headphones featuring drivers Cole Whitt and Parker Kligerman. In addition, 50 will be making appearances at races throughout the season, supporting the drivers and the partnership.

Delivering a professional, studio-quality music experience, the SMS Audio line includes the STREET by 50™ and SYNC by 50™ product families. The brand offers a full range of premium headphones, earbuds and accessories, and portion of each U.S. sale of SMS Audio products – in-store or online at www.SMSaudio.com – help provide meals to food-insecure families through Feeding America.

“I am pumped up for this partnership to say the least, as I am a huge hip-hop fan, I am a huge 50 fan and I rely on headphones to get me in the right pre-race mindset,” said Parker Kligerman driver of the No. 30 Toyota Camry. “I have my headphones on anytime I am about to get on track. It’s a way for me to focus and get pumped up. This partnership is an honor.”

“Our partnership with SMS Audio shows how Swan Racing is gaining more and more attention from top brands,” said Cole Whitt driver of the No. 26 Toyota Camry. “From a personal point of view I use headphones every day when I’m doing my workouts and video gaming, so I am definitely excited about my SMS Audio headphones and promoting them to our fans.”

The business relationship and sponsorship program between SMS Audio and Swan Racing was conceived and negotiated by Pegasus Marketing Group (www.pegasusmarketing.com) of Lake Forest, Illinois’ Ralph H. Hansen, President and CEO.

For more information about Swan Racing, its drivers and schedule of races, visit www.swanracingteam.com. Information about SMS Audio and its full product line can be found at www.smsaudio.com.
    - Kyle Petty

Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
    New associate sponsor for Swan
    You know who else is partnering with 50 cents? Phil Parsons as that is how much he will spend on his team this season

Tire Changer
    I wonder if Swan racing will change one of their numbers to 50

Quote Originally Posted by pclark06 View Post
    You know who else is partnering with 50 cents? Phil Parsons as that is how much he will spend on his team this season
    Da-Dum-Chhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by OverKill0421 View Post
    I wonder if Swan racing will change one of their numbers to 50
    I doubt it

It's taken 3 years, but the fall Kentucky NW race FINALLY has a title sponsor

SPARTA, Ky. - One of the fastest-growing family and vacation destinations in the nation, Myrtle Beach, S.C., will be the title sponsor of the VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 race that will take the green flag at Kentucky Speedway Sat., Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.

Affectionately known as "The Grand Strand," Myrtle Beach welcomes an average of 15 million annual visitors, many of whom travel from Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. Myrtle Beach visitors experience true southern hospitality while enjoying 60 miles of beautiful, sandy beaches, more than 100 championship golf courses, countless family attractions, live entertainment and Carolina Coastal cuisine specializing in fresh seafood.

"We are excited to be the title sponsor for the VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at Kentucky Speedway NASCAR® Nationwide Series race," said Scott Schult, executive vice president of marketing for the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. "This partnership will help us expose the Visit Myrtle Beach experience to race fans throughout Kentucky, Ohio and the region. NASCAR fans and our visitors are very similar - they both love family fun and excitement. This is a great platform for creating future guests."

The VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at Kentucky Speedway will conclude a two-race weekend that begins Friday, Sept. 19 with the ARCA Racing Series (ARS) Zloop 150.

"We are very pleased to partner with Scott Schult and the VisitMyrtleBeach.com team. We know our fans are as passionate about racing as they are vacationing, and also know they love the opportunity to visit Myrtle Beach as it's a short flight or days drive from our region.

"We look forward to developing a well-rounded program that will attract fans to our VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at Kentucky Speedway in the fall and the 'The Grand Strand' this summer.

"Our VisitMyrtleBeach.com partnership will enable us to offer new and unique opportunities to our fans that we wouldn't normally be able to offer," said John Cox, Kentucky Speedway vice president of sales and marketing.

Tickets and campsites for all Kentucky Speedway events can be purchased through www.kentuckyspeedway.com, by calling (859) 578-2300 or visiting the Kentucky Speedway ticket office at 1 Speedway Drive in Sparta, Ky., just off Interstate 71 Exit 57 and Ky. Hwy. 35 N.

- See more at: http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/medi....qLBltZjC.dpuf
    - Kyle Petty

They should just move the race to Myrtle Beach.

Nothing says Dirty Myrtle sponsorship quite like a Nationwide race in Kentucky.

Random.