2012 NCATS Season
I figured instead of a race by race thread might as well just have a full season discussion for the NCATS, I know some people here dig it so lets have a discussion about it.
First race is tomorrow here is the season schedule.
1. May 20th - Mosport Road Course - 2.45 Mile road course
2. June 3rd - Circuit ICAR - 2.11 Mile road course
3. June 16th - Mosport Oval - 0.5 Mile Oval
4. June 23rd - Delaware Speedway - 0.5 Mile Oval
5. July 14th - Motoplex Speedway - 0.5 Mile Oval
6. July 22nd - Edmonton Airport - 2.25 Mile Road Course
7. July 25th - Auto Clearing Motor Speedway - 0.333 Mile Oval
8. Aug 5th - Circuit de Trois-Riveres - 1.53 Mile Road Course
9. Aug 18 - Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve - 2.70 Mile Road Course
10. Sept 8th - Barrie Speedway - 0.333 Mile Oval
11. Sept 15th - Riverside Speedway - 0.333 Mile Oval
12. Sept 22nd - Kawartha Speedway - 0.375 Mile Oval
Some driver changes and swaps going into this season.
First of all 2 time series champion Andrew Ranger is back to run a full season and go for his 3rd NCATS Championship. He will be driving the same #27 Dodge that he has run in select events the past few seasons.
Former CASCAR Champ and winner of the first ever NCATS race Don Thompson Jr has called it quits and will not be running this year, he will instead be the crew cheif for JR Fitzpatrick.
Kerry Micks and Mark Dilley will only be running partial schedules but they will combine forces and run the same car as they gun for the owners championship. Micks will drive the car for the 5 road course races while Dilley will drive the car for the 7 oval races.
Copyright ? 2013 Rubbin's Racin'. All Rights Reserved. Click here to view our privacy statement.