SA2005 HJC Helmets

I normally wouldn't post work related stuff on here, but seeing as I know there are some racers here and I just so happen to work at a helmet company, maybe it would be beneficial.

We have some left over SA2005 HJC Si-12 helmets left that we need to get rid of. Sizing is limited, but I can typically make one of these fit nearly anyone. Just know what your current helmet or hat size is and we can see if it will work. Both colors are available and more info on the helmet can be found at our outdated and soon to be replaced website HJC-Motorsports.com

Simply put, the helmet only weighs 3 pounds, pre-drilled for head and neck restraints and is what I wear. It is really a nice lid.

Anyways, normal price on these is $699.99 but the RuRa special for the 2005's is $349.99. Of course we have 2010 helmets as well if you would prefer.

Give me a call at 562-407-2186 x253 or ask for Patrick.

Credit card payment only.

(Yes the bag comes with it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails si12_white_side.jpg   si12bagsmall.jpg   si12_flattblack_side.jpg  

I wish I had the dough for one. They look great(would be awesome with an amber visor).

Quote Originally Posted by Aerobat85 View Post
    I wish I had the dough for one. They look great(would be awesome with an amber visor).
    Yeah the amber is my favorite go-to visor. Dims the bright lights or sun but brightens the shadows.

I'll be able to help you out whenever you are ready.