Window Cleaner

Whelen Modifieds

I've made a 2010 set of modifieds for the www.VHRracing.net mod for rFactor. It includes the top 20 WMT (whelen Modified Tour) and top 13 WSMT (Whelen Southern Modified Tour) vehicles. I used templates from Simodified and Tucknut. The models are the same as the NR2003 modified mod and use the same templates.
    If anybody is interested in converting these to NR2003 contact me. I can save them as TGA files. You would have to make your own driver suits and pit crews since rFactor doesn't always use them, unless you only want the vehicles. Most templates have a driver which would be the generic driver. The Troyer template has no driver for some unknown reason.

Spectator

Re: Whelen Modifieds

Shouldn't be a problem making drivers suits. It would be great if you could convert them to TGA.
    Thanks

Window Cleaner

Yeah, I'd love to see the top 20 schemes in both WMT and WSMT for NR2003.

I was thinking about making some 2010's to get ready for 2011.

Window Cleaner

Just to make myself clear. I have the TGA files. If anybody wants to import the whole set in to NR2003 and create CAR files and post them, they are welcome to do so. I rarely use NR2003 anymore. The rFactor section of this forum has some screen shots. Falcon75 has kindly offered to host the rFactor files at FalconGrafix.

Window Cleaner

Bassman58, We would be more than happy to host an NR2003 set at http://www.nr2k3tracks.com. If I can get the TGA's for all of them from you, I'll convert them into .car files and give them ratings. How do you want to accomplish the transfer of files?

Window Cleaner

Excellent. I'll PM you with the Filefront d/l links.

Window Cleaner

Thanks bassman58. I got them and am working on converting them to .car files. Nice job on them and I hope to have the set up at www.nr2k3tracks.com by this weekend.

If anyone else has schemes for the 2010 WMT and WSMT cars and wants to include them in with these by bassman58, please let me know and I'll include them.

Thanks again.

Thanks guys for what you have done!

Hey JR, did these ever get posted? I got really excited when I read the thread. Thanks to bassman for working on these!

Window Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by roadatlanta4
    Hey JR, did these ever get posted? I got really excited when I read the thread. Thanks to bassman for working on these!
    I've had family visiting for the past week, so I haven't been able to get much time for NR2003 this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to get things posted sometime later this coming week. Once all the car files are ready, I'll post the link in here.

Thanks for all of your interest in the Whelen Modifieds, guys. We've got to keep the interest in this great mod alive. Again, sorry for the delay.

Window Cleaner

Just a little update on the status of the 2010 Whelen paints. There were some issues with wheel colors and hub alignment that are being resolved. Hopefully, it won't be much longer before these nice paint schemes by bassman58 are posted. Thanks for your patience.

Window Cleaner

Bassman58's nice looking 2010 Whelen Modified car set is now available. See here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=64518