Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

RuRa is alive for another year.

Thanks to those below for their donations. Next years hosting bill is paid. RuRa is going to have it's 20th birthday!

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

$160 ~ VADER
$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

2013 Nationwide Series - #70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ask me the 0 still pretty much looks like a 3

Comment

It ain't gonna be perfect when qualifying and the race are on the same day and they have hardly any time to re-decal. And I'm sure that's not one of their top priorities...

Comment

We've done it in ARCA. 2012 at Mobile, Tyler Speer wrecked his #10 in practice. For the race, since the #10 was locked in points and Roger's #40 wasn't, they had to cover the #4 and try to make it look like a #10 (this was right before I left Hillenburg and started working for Roger).

"Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

It might be because of the blur, but that looks convincing that it was a 1 the whole time lol
          This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

Anyone have shots from Fontana, Darlington, Atlanta, or Phoenix II?
            Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

Comment

Tony Raines - Fontana and Darlington

Click image for larger version

Name:	#70 Tony Raines AF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1338233

Name:	#70 Tony Raines AI.jpg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1338234

Name:	#70 Tony Raines BC.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1338235
              Contributor to Carl Long Motorsports website. Check back weekly for latest news/updates. --> carllongmotorsports.com/news_main.htm

Comment

Anyone got the Phoenix II car again?
                Originally posted by Sconnie
                Makes sense, since you could make two crew uniforms out of one of Harmon's.
                Originally posted by cantdrive55
                Does Harmon's Ram Charger qualify for cult status?
                Originally posted by QuietlyFly
                What would Todd have done in the 48? My guess is wreck closer to the front.

Comment

Working...
                X