Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

RuRa is alive for another year.

Thanks to those below for their donations. Next years hosting bill is paid. RuRa is going to have it's 20th birthday!

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

$160 ~ VADER
$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

2013 Nationwide Series - #77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get the reflective corner bit... must just be the downright terrible fade job on it... it goes straight from white to nearly black... same with the black logo you posted... it just looks worse in white I think...
    Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man.
    Landing is the first!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Do any of you guys know what the smaller logos are? I can make out saftey kleen and axalta i think....Thats it though.

Comment

The one to the very right of Safety Kleen is Merit Pro and below Safety Kleen is Under Armour. I think the very small logo above Merit Pro is Lincoln Welders.
        Last edited by Legacyofthe24; 11-18-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

This might help a little, obviously not from the Texas race, but still a nice reference...

http://www.goamf.com/images/mot12b.jpg

*EDIT* Found this one: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3827/1...36671e8f_b.jpg
          This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

Bottom:
            2014 PTRW - 2 wins, 62nd in final standings

Comment

Jesus man lol

Comment

Thanks guys the last one is Detroit Speed Inc. Is this the only time they ran this Toyota scheme in NASCAR?

Comment

Originally posted by 5ton View Post
                  Thanks guys the last one is Detroit Speed Inc. Is this the only time they ran this Toyota scheme in NASCAR?
                  Yes and it needs to be run more and more. It's the old Ivan Stewart scheme.

Comment

It was the standard TRD scheme in general. Sports cars with factory support from Toyota ran the same scheme often.
                    On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                    Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

• Front shot of the Texas2 car.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	187098423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	433.2 KB
ID:	1333489

Comment

Working...
                      X