Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

RuRa is alive for another year.

Thanks to those below for their donations. Next years hosting bill is paid. RuRa is going to have it's 20th birthday!

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

$160 ~ VADER
$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

2013 Nationwide Series - #40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number looks too small. Usually the real car looks better than the rendering but in this case the rendering looks better.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/JFtwo

Comment

Texas II
      Attached Files
      "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Well, I guess we're about to find out if this is 2004, when Derrike Cope's RedneckJunk.com Dodge got censored. A 2013 economy might be enough for us to actually see this car on the track.

I hope we do. It's an awesome scheme.

Comment

TJ Bell driving again?
          My 2016 team charts:

NSCS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NXS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NCWTS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...amp-Discussion

proud fan of Chase Elliott (NSCS) , Justin Allgaier (NXS), & John Hunter Nemechek (NCWTS)

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by LASTCAR View Post
              Well, I guess we're about to find out if this is 2004, when Derrike Cope's RedneckJunk.com Dodge got censored. A 2013 economy might be enough for us to actually see this car on the track.

I hope we do. It's an awesome scheme.
              What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post
                What are you talking about?
                You're making me feel old!

In 2004, Derrike Cope was running for Arnold Motorsports, one of a handful of start-up teams formed before the Cup Series season. The #50 Dodge he raced ran several different sponsors in the first part of the year. At Las Vegas, Cope got sponsorship from a website called Redneckjunk.com:

NASCAR intervened and told the #50 team they couldn't run the sponsor. They said the sponsor reflected negatively on the sport, as NASCAR was trying to shy away from the "redneck" image in Nextel's first year as title sponsor. The website changed its name - and the graphics - to RJunk.com, but if I remember correctly, the #50 team was forced to remove the logos altogether.

Comment

In this day & age NASCAR would be stupid to turn down sponsorship for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by LASTCAR View Post
                    You're making me feel old!

In 2004, Derrike Cope was running for Arnold Motorsports, one of a handful of start-up teams formed before the Cup Series season. The #50 Dodge he raced ran several different sponsors in the first part of the year. At Las Vegas, Cope got sponsorship from a website called Redneckjunk.com:

NASCAR intervened and told the #50 team they couldn't run the sponsor. They said the sponsor reflected negatively on the sport, as NASCAR was trying to shy away from the "redneck" image in Nextel's first year as title sponsor. The website changed its name - and the graphics - to RJunk.com, but if I remember correctly, the #50 team was forced to remove the logos altogether.
                    I knew he ran that car, I just didn't know the sponsor had to be changed haha. The all red one is the one I remember.

Comment

My gawd this car is sexy. As for TJ.....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool car.
                        The Phantom Of The Papy Loops

Painter at http://nascardesigngrafx.com

Comment

Working...
                        X