• Show
Clear All

• 2013 Nationwide Series - #55

Jamie Dick

sigpic
    MM Motorsports Owner
    https://www.facebook.com/MaxMorenoMotorsports
    Template Maker & Painter

So I take it Jamie Dick's driving for Dexter Stacey considering that R3 is now a part-time team?

Comment

Stacys running #92
      My 2016 team charts:

NSCS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NXS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NCWTS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...amp-Discussion

proud fan of Chase Elliott (NSCS) , Justin Allgaier (NXS), & John Hunter Nemechek (NCWTS)

Comment

Idk in his facebook said Viva Motorsports
        sigpic
        MM Motorsports Owner
        https://www.facebook.com/MaxMorenoMotorsports
        Template Maker & Painter

Comment

Originally posted by dubya View Post
          Stacys running #92
          Oh yeah, that's right. They rumored 55 might have been the number earlier though.

Comment

He tried to get the 55, but didn't. That's why Dick is in the 55.
            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

will teams still be able to use the impala if they would like?
              "Astat"
              If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahne4RedBull View Post
                will teams still be able to use the impala if they would like?
                Should be able to. The rule used to be the 2 previous year's bodies were legal.
                Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Spaulding View Post
                  Should be able to. The rule used to be the 2 previous year's bodies were legal.
                  Agreed they should. If the Ford teams can use the old Mustang decals, then the Chevy teams should be able to use the Frankenpala.
                  "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

That's just decals though. The Camaro has a completely re-designed nose.

Should still be allowed, I would think.

Comment

I thought the got rid of the 2 or 3 year body rule when they went to the COT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisha695 View Post
                        I thought the got rid of the 2 or 3 year body rule when they went to the COT.
                        Possibly, but i'd be a bit disappointed of NASCAR if they disallow 1 yr old Impalas, now if Chevy forces the teams to do it thats different, i expect that.
                        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

The only reason that the rule went away when the COT came into being is to prevent teams from running non-COT chassis.
                          Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

Originally posted by T18 View Post
                            Possibly, but i'd be a bit disappointed of NASCAR if they disallow 1 yr old Impalas, now if Chevy forces the teams to do it thats different, i expect that.
                            Would be disappointing if teams aren't allowed to use last years Impala. I don't see how Chevy can force teams to run a Camaro if said teams aren't receiving money in the first place. I know a lot of ppl hate the Impala, but it might be kinda cool to see two different Chevy models on track at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                              but it might be kinda cool to see two different Chevy models on track at the same time.
                              Unless Chevy makes some weird proportioned Camaro decals for the Impala nose.
                              "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Working...
                              X