2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - #48

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Spaulding View Post
    I think it is interesting that, even though he is no longer sponsored by Lowe's and Kobalt, the Mac Tools logo doesn't appear on the 48 like it does on all the rest of the HMS cars.
    Probably a clause in the Lowe’s contract halting that for at least an additional year or so kinda like a non competitor clause.

Comment

good thing Jimmie made a lot of noise at Daytona because I haven't seen or heard about him in either of the last 2 races :]

Comment

Originally posted by bobd18 View Post
        good thing Jimmie made a lot of noise at Daytona because I haven't seen or heard about him in either of the last 2 races :]
        Back to premium Motorsports quality racing with you
        Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Huh?
          Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

Comment

ISM/Phoenix I
            Click image for larger version

Name:	48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	966.3 KB
ID:	1550969
            I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Fontana

Size:	688.8 KB
ID:	1551918
              I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

Martinsville I

Comment

Texas I

Size:	409.9 KB
ID:	1553011

Comment

Bristol I

Size:	686.0 KB
ID:	1553464

Comment

Richmond I

Size:	760.5 KB
ID:	1553853

Comment

Talladega I

Size:	759.8 KB
ID:	1554673

Comment

Dover I

Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	1555145
                          C-Post

Name:	Charlotte-Stong-922x502.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	1555146

Comment

Kansas I

Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	1555679

Comment

Coke 600

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Jimmie looks super thrilled...

Comment

Working...
                                X