2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - #48

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - #48

Preview from Facebook - looks like another HMS disappointment.

Originally posted by !LoneWolf View Post
    Preview from Facebook - looks like another HMS disappointment.
    That would be like looking at someone's kneecap and deeming them hot or not. I'm gonna wait until the actual unveil to judge it one way or the other.
    Kyle Larson races in NASCAR, not in F1.

Comment

Originally posted by DriveCode4828384 View Post

That would be like looking at someone's kneecap and deeming them hot or not. I'm gonna wait until the actual unveil to judge it one way or the other.
      Given the recent history for HMS on schemes, and the black/purple/pink combination, I'm not going out on much of a limb... and stating it doesn't look promising on a butchered arse knee cap would still be an accurate statement. I mean seriously, like deadpools kneecap, looks like an avocado..
      Last edited by !LoneWolf; 01-09-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Well I might save even more money on merchandise next year. Lol.

Comment

please, please, please don't be a lazy, boring all-black scheme with giant ALLY letters on the hood

not the biggest Jimmie fan but I'd like a decent scheme
          "If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Comment

I posted this in another forum when someone posted the hauler, so I’m going to bring this back

“Probably an ugly mess, black with some purple design and the yellow shoved in there where it shouldn’t be”
            Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Side note video of them loading up the show car for GMA has yellow splitter just keeps getting better
              Last edited by !LoneWolf; 01-09-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I mean I will save full judgement till I see the scheme but why are they forcing yellow onto this car? Ally has no yellow in it's logo
                "Astat"
                If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Supposedly the leaked scheme from Lionel. It's...not good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	47693773_2236081489966852_7824630644646240562_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	20.0 KB ID:	1544913
                  "If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Comment

Oh god, I mean it’s better then the 2018 Lowe’s but not good at all
                    Joey Logano in real life

Comment

dafuq is dat

Comment

LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charv24 View Post
                          dafuq is dat
                          A kneecap

Comment

Hahaha, I was thinking last night "I will laugh if this turns out to be the Lowe's For Pros scheme but purple in place of the grey" Looks like I wasn't far off if that's really the scheme
                            I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Die
                              "In racing, I wanted to be a winner and to be a winner, you have to be willing to roll the dice."- Bobby Rahal

Instagram: @fordfanatic68
                              @jjlarsonharvickfan

Comment

Working...
                              X