• Show
Clear All

• 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - #12

Click image for larger version

Name:	C121965PXRB-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	1542736

Gradient doesn't turn to paint drops/streaks until further back, and no PPG logo on passenger side?
    Last edited by Charv24; 12-05-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Oops, someone at Lionel's art dept didn't turn on a layer.

Or Penske knows Ryan will be knocking down the wall each race.
      "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Solid work lionel
        Joey Logano in real life

Comment

So one side doesnít have the PPG logo? I like it with the right side blank quarter panel. Shows off the detail of the paint scheme well.

Comment

Either someone forgot how copy/paste works, or they just wanted everyone to see the detail of the paint runs. This is still a great scheme, but maybe pull the runs back with varying lengths that you see the end of each run on the QP. Some of the paint runs already do this, but 10 of them don't; they just hard break into the solid white of the bumper. Or maybe have a couple actually extend onto the bumper itself.

Comment

PPG logo has been added to the passenger side in the renders, actually appears in the previously posted image now

Comment

Looks like they are going back to colored front ends for Menards, this was spotted in the back of the Penske shop

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Great paint scheme...

Comment

really post worthy here
                    "Astat"
                    If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

I enjoy the amazing contrast we can take a look at......here we have smartass nothing replies like usual, and there we have actual discussion and thoughts.....what a crazy coincidence.......guess thatís the rura way

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                        I enjoy the amazing contrast we can take a look at......here we have smartass nothing replies like usual, and there we have actual discussion and thoughts.....what a crazy coincidence.......guess thatís the rura way

Then stay the hell over there. Posts like this are why you get the responses that you get.

Comment

Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post

Then stay the hell over there. Posts like this are why you get the responses that you get.
                          Ahhh just the person I was hoping for a first response from, your snark and hate is what makes this forum truly worth it
                          Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Because we want content, not speculation
                            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

Ahhh just the person I was hoping for a first response from, your snark and hate is what makes this forum truly worth it
                              You bring it upon yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X