• Show
Clear All

• 2019 NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series - #1

Kurt Busch - Daytona. From Kurt's InstagramClick image for larger version

Name:	kurt - Copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	418.7 KB
ID:	1542646
    "If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I still really hate that plain and generic number font, but it fits the plain and generic monster car I guess, be good to go back to full monster instead of the half and half Haas crap
    Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

This is excellent, very happy to see Kurt in the 1. Itís also a nice change to have his full name on the door.

Comment

I kinda like it. I figured it'd be like his 2012 Monster car he drove in the All-Star Race and it's the same thing, minus a 5.

Comment

I have generally liked the number font, but this needs something else.... Green side skirts or something to jazz it up a bit.

Comment

i think a thin black stroke in between the green and white in the number would help it a little but i like it anyway
              Procrastinators unite!

Tomorrow.

Comment

it's nice they decided to run a throwback scheme to McMurray's 2014 car.
                Originally posted by Sconnie
                Makes sense, since you could make two crew uniforms out of one of Harmon's.
                Originally posted by cantdrive55
                Does Harmon's Ram Charger qualify for cult status?
                Originally posted by QuietlyFly
                What would Todd have done in the 48? My guess is wreck closer to the front.

Comment

Working...
                X