Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Bristol I
      Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	694.8 KB
ID:	1553434
      I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Richmond I

Size:	484.1 KB
ID:	1553875
        I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

Talladega I

Size:	743.2 KB
ID:	1554659

Comment

Dover I

Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1555160

Comment

Kansas I

Size:	644.5 KB
ID:	1555671

Comment

All-Star

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Oh christ.... So these hood vents are just huge holes in the middle of the hood?? Then what's the point of having the cowl at the base of the windshield?

Comment

So when both gold cars were guaranteed on the track together at Daytona, they were identical, but now that Hemric is in the Open, and AD3 is in the All-star, Hemric gets a black roof number lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
                      Oh christ.... So these hood vents are just huge holes in the middle of the hood?? Then what's the point of having the cowl at the base of the windshield?
                      No, Sconnie..
                      the vents take in air in the front grill area and dump it out the hood, instead of the wheel wells.

it disturbs more vertical air and I'm curious what it does to side drafting..
                      Last edited by Sean Casto; 05-15-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Casto View Post

No, Sconnie..
                        the vents take in air in the front grill area and dump it out the hood, instead of the wheel wells.

it disturbs more vertical air and I'm curious what it does to side drafting..
                        Won't effect side drafting, or side force. Idea is to plant the nose; especially for the trailing car, not sure I subscribe to that thought. I think it will work; just not in the way NASCAR is intending it. I believe it'll benefit the lead car more than the trailing car. And the only thing everyone will agree on is the sponsors will not like it, as their logos on the hood will have two giant holes in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Casto View Post

No, Sconnie..
                          Obviously. We all know that.

Comment

Name:	D6tquTIXkAAJaR9.jpg
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	1556003

Comment

• Charlotte - All-Star Weekend:

Size:	685.2 KB
ID:	1556074

Comment

Working...
                              X