Clear All

All Star Race
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DdV-QMqWsAAW3g_.jpg-large.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	546.1 KB
ID:	1524513

Comment

Oh my throwback, man this seems like one of the best all star races for special schemes in a long time
      Joey Logano in real life

Comment

So we had the 2 and the 22 promoting fans to vote for Rodger and now the 6 with this come on once there voted in as an official class Iím all for tribute scheme and schemes to brag but this is too much

Comment

Originally posted by Kahne5Elliott24 View Post
          So we had the 2 and the 22 promoting fans to vote for Rodger and now the 6 with this come on once there voted in as an official class Iím all for tribute scheme and schemes to brag but this is too much

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

Over your head.

Comment

It's also a car that had no sponsor for the All Star Race, what did u want an all black car?

Comment

Originally posted by awehr1991 View Post

It's also a car that had no sponsor for the All Star Race, what did u want an all black car?
                Roush Performance would work, I just think they go to far you donít see other sports advertising canadates for there hall of fame or have a special logo or advertising on there uniforms or helmets or even on the field/court, IMO makes the hall of fame fan vote a joke.

Comment

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation really goes a long way when trying to make your point clear....

Comment

Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
                    Spelling, grammar, and punctuation really goes a long way when trying to make your point clear....

Name:	will-smith-fresh-prince.gif
Size:	855.4 KB
ID:	1524557
                    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Come on, man. Maybe he's never been told a person is only as smart as they sound or choose to appear. He'd maybe even have the thought of, "Gee golly, why is that important on the internet?" For him, I'd offer you the advice to encourage a better habit in the practice (use) of using proper sentence structure as a means to make it more natural.
                      Last edited by Sean Casto; 05-18-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

As an aside.. with your use of the word "and" in your list, I think it negates the plural use of "go"... Not entirely sure, though.

Comment

Scheme looks nice, although a bit unexpected; maybe moving throwback's to the all-star isn't such a bad idea?

Roush Performance would work, I just think they go to far you donít see other sports advertising canadates for there hall of fame or have a special logo or advertising on there uniforms or helmets or even on the field/court, IMO makes the hall of fame fan vote a joke.
                          Apples and oranges, for example the NFL and Pro Football Hall of Fame are independent of each other; otherwise the NFL shield would be plastered on everything at Canton. NASCAR owns their HOF, and every year adds new committee members, i.e. inductees. So the "fan vote" is basically already a joke since some in the committee have personal agendas to get their buddies in.

Comment

All-Star Weekend

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	1525302
                            I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Coke 600

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Coke 600

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	1526437
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	6_soldier.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	1526436
                                Last edited by gr8eske1; 05-26-2018, 04:20 PM.
                                I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Working...
                                X