• Show
Clear All

• Michigan II
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	1534404
    I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

• Bristol II

Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	1534914
      I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

• Darlington

Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1535833

Comment

• Blaney, Indy, so the mystery plate cars mystery goes deeper

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• The shop plate cars are either old plate cars, or Dega 2 cars.

Comment

• There’s no mystery to it all lol, the 22 car is prep for Dega, the 12 was spring dega backup car getting ready for fall dega prep. It’s normal for team to begin working on the dega cars around end August/September dega cars arent just whipped together in a few weeks, they prep and massage them for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kahne5Elliott24 View Post
                There’s no mystery to it all lol, the 22 car is prep for Dega, the 12 was spring dega backup car getting ready for fall dega prep. It’s normal for team to begin working on the dega cars around end August/September dega cars arent just whipped together in a few weeks, they prep and massage them for a while.
                Turns out it wasn’t either of those things, they were the Las Vegas strip burnout cars, why they used old plate cars is anyone’s guess
                Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                  Turns out it wasn’t either of those things, they were the Las Vegas strip burnout cars, why they used old plate cars is anyone’s guess
                  They're just old outdated race cars that have been demoted to show cars, no one really cares what happens to them; engines are crate motors that have been swapped out several times with previous show cars. It's kind of the next step before either going to the crusher or being purchased by someone.

Comment

• Vegas II

Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1536629

Comment

• Indy

Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1536755

Comment

• Richmond II

Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1537101

Comment

Working...
                        X