• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gr8eske1 View Post
    Lol, the number on the nose is slanting forward like Jr's did
    they sync that to the driver side did the same with JR

Comment

• Originally posted by Kahne5Elliott24 View Post

they sync that to the driver side did the same with JR
      I knew that too, and have seen it like that all season long, just had a momentary lapse of memory
      I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

• All-Star Weekend
        Click image for larger version

Name:	88.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	1525316

Name:	88.jpg
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	1525317
        I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

• Coke 600

Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1526467
          Click image for larger version  Name:	88_soldier.jpg Views:	1 Size:	163.0 KB ID:	1526466
          Last edited by gr8eske1; 05-26-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Pocono I

Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	1527540

Comment

• Michigan I

Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1527959

Comment

• new black in front of the rear wheels too just like Chase... is this the A Pillar of 2018
                "Astat"
                If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• This crap is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• I didnít think they could one up the a post on stupidity, but the Hendrick designers never fail to amaze do they
                    Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• SHR started it this year with the lower rear quarter panel, 14 car did the same thing ended the red before the rear wheel flair, if a small lip within the wrap to deflect air is the direction there going to find speed itís gonna be a long season.

Comment

• The teams are putting strips on the splitters now, too.

Comment

• From what I've heard the wheel thing has something to do with tricking the hawkeye system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevie Richards View Post
                            From what I've heard the wheel thing has something to do with tricking the hawkeye system.
                            88 car STRUGGLED to get through on race day. They were moving the window dots around every time like crazy trying to cheat it lol.
                            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Bristol II and Las Vegas II

Name:	Untitled78.jpg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1528715

Comment

• I could do without the A-post/hood outline, but other than that I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X