No announcement yet.

2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - #33

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Honor and Remember, like what was on the 33 for some races in 2015

Comment

Texas 1
      Click image for larger version

Name:	17TEX1jh_00428.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	1482585

Comment

Rear quarter panel had ChrisKyleMemorialBenefit.com on it for the race

Comment

Name:	
Size:	386.5 KB
ID:	1482935

Comment

Bristol I

Name:	33.jpg
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	1483424
            I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Richmond I

Name:	33.jpg
Size:	647.5 KB
ID:	1483957
              I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Yes because he's totally ready for Cup, he has a whole zero wins
                Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                  Honestly, it's not like he's in the best equipment ever. Besides, he's only in his second year. Give the kid some time.

Comment

Wins don't define whether someone is ready for Cup or not,
                    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Forgot about #33 with Jeffrey, if a mod could merge this with the other 33 page
                      Originally posted by Dave66
                      The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
                      Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                      Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
                      http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post
                        Forgot about #33 with Jeffrey, if a mod could merge this with the other 33 page
                        lol, that's telling

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post

Wins don't define whether someone is ready for Cup or not,
                          They do as far as I'm concerned, if you can't win or even come close to winning you aren't ready, beyond a few rare examples that's usually a tell tale sign

Originally posted by ahspencer01 View Post

Honestly, it's not like he's in the best equipment ever. Besides, he's only in his second year. Give the kid some time.
                          Oh I'm sure he will win, I'm not saying he's bad, just not cup ready yet, rcr equipment isn't that bad
                          Joey Logano in real life

Comment

They do as far as I'm concerned, if you can't win or even come close to winning you aren't ready, beyond a few rare examples that's usually a tell tale sign

Oh I'm sure he will win, I'm not saying he's bad, just not cup ready yet, rcr equipment isn't that bad
                            If Xfinity RCR equipment isn't that bad, explain to me why almost all their drivers struggle week in and week out.

Comment

Ryan Sieg even beat Brandon Jones in the chase last year and is once again ahead of him in points this year. Brandon sure as hell isn't ready for the cup series and wouldn't even be at RCR if he didn't have a rich daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ahspencer01 View Post

Hemric runs just fine, which is funny because he's the only driver they have that wasn't given everything to get where they are. I guess talent still matters ?

Comment

Working...
                                X