2016 Sprint Cup Series - #24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Sprint Cup Series - #24

It's under there. According to the Hendrick Motorsports Facebook page the car is going to be revealed Monday night on NASCAR Race Hub. Here's hoping they aren't making a big deal out of the same paint scheme with a different number. Lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	#24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	1373050

Yeah unfortunately they probably are but I do have a little faith as the Cup scheme was slightly different than the NW/Xfinity scheme so maybe they will change it up.

Comment

I was surprised that is Xfinity didn't change this year being NAPA for the longer time has changed their schemes every year. They did for Truex anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by atruebudfan View Post
        I was surprised that is Xfinity didn't change this year being NAPA for the longer time has changed their schemes every year. They did for Truex anyways.
        Yeah I think that was partly due to the fact that all of his cars from last yr were already wrapped so why change it. All they had to do was peel off the NW decal and replace it with the Xfinity one. I think that was the reasoning behind his patriotic scheme not changing either. NAPA usually does special schemes for certain brands of theirs and they didn't do that either with last yr or this yr. Kinda sucks b/c I was looking forward to a NAPA brakes or something like that-type scheme.

Comment

Is it just me, or does the room that they unveil their cars in, look more like an ice hockey rink than anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
            Is it just me, or does the room that they unveil their cars in, look more like an ice hockey rink than anything?
            Not just you.
            Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
            allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
            "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

It'll probably be the same scheme as his part-time car this year, just with a 24 on it.
              "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." -Mark Twain
              Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/thunder98files

Comment

Originally posted by thunderboy98 View Post
                It'll probably be the same scheme as his part-time car this year, just with a 24 on it.
                That's what I'm expecting

Comment

InB4 Coors scheme to troll the "not a real throwback" complainers
                  "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

it already looks better in that picture than the 24 schemes have looked all year.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NAPARacing/statu...30407142957056

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRsLIMxUsAAiSxO.jpg-large.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1328395

Comment

Doesn't look good so far. I assume the 24 must have kept the same designer as this year.

Comment

I am not impressed so far.

Comment

Lines make me think 2001 Waltrip, pre E stripe.

Comment

Working...
                              X