• Show
Clear All

• 2016 Sprint Cup Series - #78

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150927_104635.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	1372379
    Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

Gonna be weird getting used to it, but if more support means better results, then I'm all for it.
    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Same as usual since 2009, black simple car. I hope they pick up some new sponsors for 2016.
      "In racing, I wanted to be a winner and to be a winner, you have to be willing to roll the dice."- Bobby Rahal

Instagram: @fordfanatic68
      @jjlarsonharvickfan

Comment

Originally posted by jjlarsonharvickfan48 View Post
        Same as usual since 2009, black simple car. I hope they pick up some new sponsors for 2016.
        Seems that is there goal. Only a one year contract for Truex unless they do according to Barney Visser.

Comment

I see this change as being very short-term unless 1 of 2 things or both happen: 1. JGR needs to share all of their data with FRR including wind tunnel and everything if this partnership is going to work and 2. As mentioned above, if FRR has any plans to become better, they need to start bringing in outside income.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
            I see this change as being very short-term unless 1 of 2 things or both happen: 1. JGR needs to share all of their data with FRR including wind tunnel and everything if this partnership is going to work and 2. As mentioned above, if FRR has any plans to become better, they need to start bringing in outside income.
            Toyota support includes wind-tunnel time
            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Good for them, it's so strange but I'm excited to see continued growth from a team not many people gave a prayer at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
                Toyota support includes wind-tunnel time
                Well that will definitely help them then. I hope they can become more competitive than they are now. They deserve it.

Comment

I wonder if this will lead to a relocation to North Carolina to be closer to Gibbs. There's a perfectly good race shop in Cornelius that just happens to be for sale...
                  Kyle Larson races in NASCAR, not in F1.

Comment

And some people think the Shell/Pennzoil scheme has been around too long...

I mean there is nothing wrong with it but it's starting to get a bit old and overdone IMO

Comment

I think they probably will have a technical deal with JGR, heck I am sure JGR wants their data as well, I mean Truex and Harvick smoked the field the first 14 races of the season. That information isnt useless.

Comment

Painter @ Big Evil Racing
                        BigEvilRacing.com
                        H&H Racing | Follow DJ Shaggy on Twitter | Like me on Facebook | BIG EVIL Racing
                        sigpic

Comment

And will continue to sponsor Tony Stewart, Austin Dillon and Jamie McMurray

Comment

Will it be full car?

Bass Pro is kinda smart in doing a full season but with 4 differnt drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve7151 View Post
                              Nice paint scheme. I like the simplicity of the white with black stripes.
                              Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

Comment

Working...
                              X