• Show
Clear All

• 2017 Formula 1 - Haas F1 Team - VF-17

Drivers:
    8 - Romain Grosjean (France ) GRO
    20 - Kevin Magnussen (Denmark ) MAG

Engine supplier: Ferrari

Scheduled launch date: February 26
    Last edited by Ryan Spaulding; 02-16-2017, 10:36 AM. Reason: Added launch date
    Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

Not what I was expecting, but I kinda like it.

Comment

it looks good but its a bit dissapointing

7-Time Champion
        2016 Sprint Cup Series Champion

2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 @ Texas Winner

Comment

As of right now, I'm not a fan of the grey. It might grow on me though, since we don't really have any grey liveries anymore
          Originally posted by JR90
          I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
          Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
          Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
          Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
          Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

I'm hoping they don't swap the grey for white like they did last year

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Phathead View Post
              I'm hoping they don't swap the grey for white like they did last year
              Funnily enough I am hoping for that. I feel like one of the few people who liked last year's livery
              Originally posted by JR90
              I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
              Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
              Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
              Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
              Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

Originally posted by MSteelman51 View Post

Funnily enough I am hoping for that. I feel like one of the few people who liked last year's livery
                I am 100% with you and have been hoping for the past week when they first showed this that they swap like last year.

Comment

A couple of closer views

High Res

High Res

High Res

Comment

I do like it, but I'm wondering how it would look with the old McLaren circa 2006 chrome in place of the grey. I bet that would be out of this world.
                    Sorry, this post does not include a safe space.

Comment

What sucks IMO is how the fin is this block pattern style, then the rest of the car is just 'blah'.
                      http://www.tuckgraphics.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ttucker77 View Post
                        What sucks IMO is how the fin is this block pattern style, then the rest of the car is just 'blah'.
                        For me, it's better this way. I think it makes the shark fin 'disappear', almost like it's not even there. But I see what you mean, the car is a bit of a bore.

Comment

Catalunya:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1280x720%20LIVERY_CHANGE_PR_1_revised.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	1485341

Comment

So they can't find space to put the number on the side of the car, but can find space for the first three letters of the drivers last name?

Comment

Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                              So they can't find space to put the number on the side of the car, but can find space for the first three letters of the drivers last name?
                              That wasn't part of the rule or clarification. Yes, it would be nice if the number were also on the sides of the cars, but that is not part of the rules, so teams don't have to do it.

F1 Sporting Regulations (emphasis added)
                              9.2 Each car will carry the race number of its driver as published by the FIA at the beginning of the season or the race number that has been allocated to his replacement under Article 26.1(b)(iii). This number must be clearly visible from the front of the car and on the driverís crash helmet. Prior to the start of the 2014 World Championship season race numbers will be permanently allocated to drivers by ballot, such numbers must then be used by that driver during every Formula One World Championship Event he takes part in throughout his career in Formula 1. A driverís career in Formula 1 will be deemed to have ended if he does not participate in an Event for two entire consecutive Championship seasons. Any new drivers, either at the start of or during a season, will also be allocated a permanent number in the same way. The only exception to this allocation process will be for the reigning World Champion who will have the option to use the number one. The number that was previously allocated to him will be reserved for him in subsequent seasons if he does not retain the title of World Champion.
                              9.3 The name or the emblem of the make of the car must appear on the front of the nose of the car and in either case be at least 25mm in its largest dimension. The name of the driver must appear on the external bodywork and be clearly legible.

Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X