• Show
Clear All

• 2014 Formula 1 - Mercedes AMG W05

Launch is scheduled for today.

This'll also be on the car.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
    This'll also be on the car.

Hoping Michael Schumacher will get better before the first race at Melbourne, so the presence of this decal on the car would become useless...

EDIT : made a longer sentence in order to prevent misunderstanding of my thoughts.
    Last edited by Matt Yeager; 01-29-2014, 07:22 AM.
    Matt's N3 cars and trucks : http://then3garage.freeforums.org/matt-s-files-f17.html

Comment

Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

Hands down, the best car unveiled so far.
        https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Am I the only one surprised that BlackBerry has the money to sponsor an F1 team despite their precarious financial situation and essentially obsolete line of products?

Comment

Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Yeager View Post
              Hoping this decal will be useless before the first race at Melbourne...
              You realize that comment can be spun in an unfortunate way, right?

I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but still....

Comment

This car is sex
                "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
                  Hands down, the best car unveiled so far.
                  +1

7-Time Champion
                  2016 Sprint Cup Series Champion

2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 @ Texas Winner

Comment

Originally posted by nwt0 View Post
                    Am I the only one surprised that BlackBerry has the money to sponsor an F1 team despite their precarious financial situation and essentially obsolete line of products?
                    As someone who loves his Z10, I definitely agree with you-- the company is terribly managed and sponsoring a F1 team only proves that.

I wouldn't say their products are "obselete" though... I've had multiple iPhones (2G, 3GS, 4S) and think personally that BB10 is the best piece of software for a phone that I've ever used.
                    Twitter
                    Website

Comment

Originally posted by Chev_350 View Post
                      That wing looks giant.
                      2014 PTRW - 2 wins, 62nd in final standings

Comment

So why does this one not have the dick nose and the rest of them do?
                        This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

Because Merc & Ferrari decided that they could create a better box with the new regulations. The only reason we're getting "penis" noses is that the teams think that's the best way to direct air to the defusor. It's obviously working for Merc & Ferrari though, as they were among the fastest today.
                          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by Paul8 View Post
                            You realize that comment can be spun in an unfortunate way, right?

I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but still....
                            You're right. I edited my post. Sorry...
                            Matt's N3 cars and trucks : http://then3garage.freeforums.org/matt-s-files-f17.html

Comment

Originally posted by nwt0 View Post
                              Mid way through a 3 year deal bro, soon as that deal is up they will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X