Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old thread where people complain about NASCAR Silly Season & Casey Mears got hosed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the finale at Homestead since they have redone the track.

Comment

• I think the final race should be at Darlington, Charlotte, or Atlanta personally.

Homestead shouldn't be in the chase, I'd move it to the last race before the chase and bump Richmond or Bristol in the chase.

Comment

• Atlanta would be a great choice for the finally. It currently puts on great racing and I think even with a re-pave the racing wont suffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8EARNHARDT8 View Post
          Atlanta would be a great choice for the finally. It currently puts on great racing and I think even with a re-pave the racing wont suffer.
          And here is the reason for the move, weather issues.

Keep homestead. It reminds me of old Atlanta.
          If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver

Comment

• Originally posted by Eighty-One View Post
            And here is the reason for the move, weather issues.

Keep homestead. It reminds me of old Atlanta.
            And put into affect how Atlantas fanbase is very fair weathered these days.. having Atlanta closing the season out again would not be a wise choice with cooler weather. Last race needs to be in a definite warm climate such as Vegas or Phoenix imo. I wish I could say I'm a fan of Homestead but I think its time for a replacement. Don't think the Miami market is very fitting either.

Comment

• I'd like Vegas but I just love Homestead being the final race. The races we've had there are always pretty good. Plus I like the day to night transition.

Comment

• Bit of a side note, but I received a message from RCR last night in regards to posting that photo of the 3 car on Facebook. They told me it's not from them, and they have nothing to announce.

They're funny.
                "If everything's under control, you aren't going fast enough" - Parnelli Jones

http://www.nitrodesigns.net
                http://www.evanbeaulieu.com
                Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/EBeaulieu56
                Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EBeaulieu56

Comment

• haha mike mulhern giving eveyone a chubby

Comment

• Caught a little bit of a note on Race Hub that David Ragan's a possibility to end up in the 78 car.

Comment

• If moving the finale to PIR in 2014 is true, it makes sense. PIR has lights so they could do their little "dusk to night" dealio they currently do in homestead, the fan turnout is extremely well every season. I think they have sold out their races the past few seasons or have gotten very close to doing it. Personally I'd love to go to the 2nd race of the season and the final race of the season.
                      "25 inches on my golf cart rims, Goin Bubba long better watch out kids. Hitin' so far coming out of my shoes. Little baby cry, boo hoo hooty hoo"

Comment

• Originally posted by benjiwarhol View Post
                        Caught a little bit of a note on Race Hub that David Ragan's a possibility to end up in the 78 car.
                        If true then let us all welcome the 78 back to the ranks of mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by schraderfan View Post
                          Hey, Dover, if you lose a Sprint Cup race, replace it with Indycar
                          I remember watching the IRL races there and kept wondering how nobody got killed during those races. Some of the hits they took were insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by penskefan View Post
                            Didn't David Ragan win a race in 2013 and Kurt hasn't won yet?
                            "Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

Comment

• I respect Swan Racing for trying a bunch of young guys in the 30 instead of recycling a career midpacker like teams like to do. I hope Furniture Row follows their example for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by penskefan View Post
                                If they were to get the same support from RCR as they are getting now, then they'll run decent. Which I doubt will happen. They probably just go back to like it was before Kurt came aboard.

Even though I think the 78 would still be a step above what David is at now, I really would rather see him stay with FRM, because I think they are slowly improving each year, and think if both Davids, along with Josh, could all stay, then maybe they could just get to the level where they will contend for top 20s more consistently in the next few years.
                                Proud fan of Front Row Joe. www.joenemechek.net
                                Love cheering on John Hunter Nemechek in the #8 SWM-NEMCO truck!
                                Also a fan of David Ragan & Ryan Ellis
                                Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X