Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Nascar Cup Series News and Rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I think she got what timmy said wrong

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by davidgillilandfan38 View Post
      I think she got what timmy said wrong
      Thatís Jenna fryer in a nutshell

      Comment


      • #78
        Not sure if it's been said somewhere else here, but NASCAR is retaining the Monster-era championship trophy, and calling it the Bill France Cup.

        https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/s...ill-france-cup

        Comment


        • #79
          In weird news.

          https://tobychristie.com/2020/02/17/...p-series-team/

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Lucstar88 View Post
            Hmm. So is this how StarCom was "fulfilling" their obligations to Cassill?

            Comment


            • #81
              Well there was supposed to be an announcement tomorrow morning (this morning, actually) at the 500 Breakfast regarding the start of 2021 schedule & Daytona but I have to wonder if that will still be a go given the subdued nature of tonight. We're about to see just how much variation the fans that want schedule changes can handle, that much I do know

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Mossler View Post
                Well there was supposed to be an announcement tomorrow morning (this morning, actually) at the 500 Breakfast regarding the start of 2021 schedule & Daytona but I have to wonder if that will still be a go given the subdued nature of tonight. We're about to see just how much variation the fans that want schedule changes can handle, that much I do know
                Sonoma Race 1
                Originally posted by Dave66
                The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
                Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
                http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

                Comment


                • #83
                  The thing is. Next year's 500 is the week after the Super Bowl. Would a Sonoma race be before that Super Bowl week? (The Pro Bowl one)? The Saturday before the Super Bowl? How about the clash?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Lucstar88 View Post
                    The thing is. Next year's 500 is the week after the Super Bowl. Would a Sonoma race be before that Super Bowl week? (The Pro Bowl one)? The Saturday before the Super Bowl? How about the clash?
                    I donít think Nascar would have a race the week before the super bowl as that would create a conflict with the Rolex 24.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Baynefanatic6 View Post

                      I donít think Nascar would have a race the week before the super bowl as that would create a conflict with the Rolex 24.
                      Good point.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Vegas entry list is out:

                        No driver listed yet for the 6
                        Ware has Garrett Smithley in the 51, Yeley in the 52, Gase in the 53
                        Sorenson in the 77
                        Open teams: 66- Hill, 96- Suarez

                        https://www.racing-reference.info/entrylist/2020-02/W/E
                        Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Newman is reportedly awake and talking to doctors and family

                          https://www.jayski.com/2020/02/18/ry...-lap-accident/


                          Somewhat related; I'd not be surprised to see Chase Briscoe fill in while Ryan recovers.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                            Newman is reportedly awake and talking to doctors and family

                            https://www.jayski.com/2020/02/18/ry...-lap-accident/


                            Somewhat related; I'd not be surprised to see Chase Briscoe fill in while Ryan recovers.
                            I honestly think they'll have a rotating list of drivers, like Briscoe, maybe Menard/Ragan, cause I don't see them unretiring to go full-time again

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Lucstar88 View Post

                              I honestly think they'll have a rotating list of drivers, like Briscoe, maybe Menard/Ragan, cause I don't see them unretiring to go full-time again
                              I realistically see Ragan stepping in. I wouldnít count out Matt Crafton either.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                I see Ragan stepping up temporarily.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X