2019 NASCAR Cup Series Silly Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Astat View Post

Would be neat if Jones pulls it off at Dega!
    Would be more neat if someone besides Penske/JGR won
    I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

• Originally posted by gr8eske1 View Post
      Would be more neat if someone besides Penske/JGR won
      I like the fact that NA$CAR is doing all they can year after year to mix the field up, but all they got is fewer and fewer different teams able to win.
      Matt's N3 cars and trucks : http://then3garage.freeforums.org/matt-s-files-f17.html

Comment

• I'm just thankful this isn't Formula 1. Their entire season is dominated by one team and you basically know the pecking order for the season after race one. I'm sure SHR will win. Maybe even Hendrick or Ganassi at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Yeager View Post

I like the fact that NA$CAR is doing all they can year after year to mix the field up, but all they got is fewer and fewer different teams able to win.
          I wish they would just get the cars from being sealed off the ground to change it up

Comment

• On DBC podcast. They said all tracks will be back to single car qualifying except for road courses. Looks like it will start at Dover.

Comment

• 2019 All Star Race package and format announced. Stages for the All Star will be 30-20-20-15

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2019/04/17/glimpse-into-future-highlights-2019-all-star-race-rules-package/
              Last edited by donnyh83; 04-17-2019, 07:37 PM.
              RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
              RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
              Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
              War, war never changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by awehr1991 View Post
                On DBC podcast. They said all tracks will be back to single car qualifying except for road courses. Looks like it will start at Dover.
                Thank goodness.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnyh83 View Post
                  2019 All Star Race package and format announced. Stages for the All Star will be 30-20-20-15

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2019/04/17/glimpse-into-future-highlights-2019-all-star-race-rules-package/
                  I guess something is better than nothing; hopefully it makes some difference, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• With the announcement of Stanton Barrett and Huski Chocolate with Rick Ware Racing, perhaps y'all can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what notable driver will make their Cup debut this season as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Toasty55 View Post
                      With the announcement of Stanton Barrett and Huski Chocolate with Rick Ware Racing, perhaps y'all can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what notable driver will make their Cup debut this season as well
                      Jimmy Spencer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toasty55 View Post
                        With the announcement of Stanton Barrett and Huski Chocolate with Rick Ware Racing, perhaps y'all can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what notable driver will make their Cup debut this season as well
                        Mike Harmon. The Harmonateher.

Comment

• Huski also sponsors McLaren, Alonso to NASCAR confirmed
                          Fishmonger-rockinrandy for America 2016.

Comment

• Can someone explain why someone would pay to drive the 52 at Talladega vs. a good xfinity car? I understand Daytona because of the glory. But the 52 is just going to drive around the track by itself for however many laps the race is.

Comment

• Because Cup series, baby!
                              @cpk_diecast

Comment

• Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post

I guess something is better than nothing; hopefully it makes some difference, but I'm not holding my breath.
                                They simply will not let the spitter go. They refuse to allow cars to go back to a valance and open up the operating window and travel of the cars. I know itís not a bolt on but it would be a good idea to try to run on the next gen cars. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X