• Show
Clear All

• Obaika Racing won’t attempt the 500.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F9846450-3E0C-4BF4-A4BF-FD0AEB9E356D.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	1548276
    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ECE0D881-4A4B-4498-9EFC-320E9EDFDCFD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	1548278

Comment

• I thought we might get to Atlanta before Obaika called off a race. I guess not.
        Originally posted by ttucker77
        The Wayne Peterson Driving Experience. "Here, sit on this bucket as we don't have another proper seat."

In reference to the new rules package...
        Originally posted by Jetsplaya97
        Clint Bowyer: “Pretty boring. I’ll take you for a lap here.” (Leaves radio on and lets engine noise play) “In case you’re wondering, it’s still wide open."

Comment

• Haven't even made it to the first practice of the season and two teams who claimed to be running the full schedule have dropped out. What a joke.

I'm a massive small-team fan, but NASCAR really needs to come down on people like Cohen and Obaika who consistently fail to uphold their promises. Hell, Obaika booked the NASCAR HoF to announce their 500 run just TWO DAYS AGO, then no-showed. What an embarrassment. After the BK Racing debacle, they need to put a stop to this already.

Comment

• These teams were going to show up, but when you know your chances and money talks.
            Last edited by elev8; 02-08-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/Btov0NIh...d=wt28ifa4mc28

So uhhh... NY finally finished the car! Time to head down to Da..... wait

Comment

• Casey Mears had a Geico uniform on with a monster energy series logo on it. Possibility they sponsor him for the 500.

Comment

• Originally posted by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 View Post
                  Casey Mears had a Geico uniform on with a monster energy series logo on it. Possibility they sponsor him for the 500.
                  Probably just his old one. Reed Sorenson still uses his from when he was at TBR.
                  Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post

Probably just his old one. Reed Sorenson still uses his from when he was at TBR.
                    Yeah but he never ran for germain when it was the monster energy cup series. They’re both on the uniform.

Comment

• Heat patches?

Comment

• Originally posted by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 View Post

Yeah but he never ran for germain when it was the monster energy cup series. They’re both on the uniform.
                        its clearly a patch over the Sprint Cup logo.

Comment

• Might be a new suit, it’s missing the Duracell logo and has a different collar than the old one, plus the camo doesn’t match.

Comment

• Xfinity suit with a Monster logo? From when he drove the 98.

EDIT: I haven't seen it, so if it has an obvious Chevy logo, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed7Energy View Post
                              Xfinity suit with a Monster logo? From when he drove the 98.

EDIT: I haven't seen it, so if it has an obvious Chevy logo, my bad.
                              It does have the Chevy logo.

Comment

• CITGO/CITGARD will be the primary sponsor for David Ragan for 3 races, Las Vegas in March, Michigan in June and the Charlotte Road Course in September, as well as associate sponsor for the rest of the season
                                I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Working...
                                X