2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Austin Hill will run full time in the Truck Series as part of Young's Motorsports in 2018. Austin will drive the #02 Chevrolet with Chad Kendrick as the crew chief.
    Last edited by donnyh83; 11-10-2017, 01:25 PM.

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Yeager View Post

Do you really think CWTS trucks are more of a challenge than ARCA? IIRC, trucks don't run faster than ARCA at big tracks, so why should a driver have to get experience with ARCA before running trucks?
    Better drivers in Trucks.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Yeager
    replied
    Originally posted by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 View Post
    Agreed. Let her run arca next year to get her some experience on tracks like Pocono and Michigan.
    Do you really think CWTS trucks are more of a challenge than ARCA? IIRC, trucks don't run faster than ARCA at big tracks, so why should a driver have to get experience with ARCA before running trucks?

Leave a comment:

• davidgillilandfan38
    replied
    Originally posted by DriveCode4828384 View Post

It isn't a party until Jimmy Spencer shows up. I would say Greg Biffle, but he seems like he has his hands full with winning school bus races as of late...
    cant forget Johnny Benson and Chad McCumbee

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    Watch it be Cody Coughlin

Leave a comment:

• DriveCode4828384
    replied
    Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post

..............Jimmy Hensley, Jack Sprague, Mike Wallace, Chuck Bown, Joe Ruttman, Butch Miller, Mike Bliss, and of course Ken Schrader.
    It isn't a party until Jimmy Spencer shows up. I would say Greg Biffle, but he seems like he has his hands full with winning school bus races as of late...

Leave a comment:

• cantdrive55
    replied
    Originally posted by davidgillilandfan38 View Post

Let's invite Hornaday and Skinner and even Setzer, then we'll have a party
    ..............Jimmy Hensley, Jack Sprague, Mike Wallace, Chuck Bown, Joe Ruttman, Butch Miller, Mike Bliss, and of course Ken Schrader.

Leave a comment:

• davidgillilandfan38
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawson06 View Post

That was my first guess. Either him or Todd Bodine, saw on twitter where he wants to make a return.
    Let's invite Hornaday and Skinner and even Setzer, then we'll have a party

Leave a comment:

• Dawson06
    replied
    Originally posted by davidgillilandfan38 View Post

Any chance this guy is Peters?
    That was my first guess. Either him or Todd Bodine, saw on twitter where he wants to make a return.

Leave a comment:

• davidgillilandfan38
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawson06 View Post
    According to Chris Knight there is a new truck team set to launch after this season with a "well-known" driver
    Any chance this guy is Peters?

Leave a comment:

• WINNERS_CIRCLE24
    replied
    Originally posted by AuzGrams View Post
    She's getting rushed up way quickly if it's next season full time in Trucks.
    Agreed. Let her run arca next year to get her some experience on tracks like Pocono and Michigan.

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    *she can't run the whole season next year though*

Leave a comment:

• AuzGrams
    replied
    She's getting rushed up way quickly if it's next season full time in Trucks.

Leave a comment:

• elev8
    replied
    People are speculating the new team is Bill McNally. There are pictures of a couple trucks in their shop. If it's Deegan running the full season next year, I bet they run Martinsville thing race coming up.

Leave a comment:

• AuzGrams
    replied
    I'd like to see Bayne or McMurray in the Truck Series

Leave a comment:

Working...
X