2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Austin Hill will run full time in the Truck Series as part of Young's Motorsports in 2018. Austin will drive the #02 Chevrolet with Chad Kendrick as the crew chief.
    Last edited by donnyh83; 11-10-2017, 01:25 PM.

• davidgillilandfan38
    replied
    Kenny Schrader's Eldora Truck is on racingjunk

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Spaulding
    replied
    Bristol race moved from Wednesday night to Thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• Mossler
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawson06 View Post
    Does Tyler Young have an alliance with MDM? We were parked next to MDM at Nashville and a few of their guys had on Youngs Motorsports sweatshirts. Also think I saw Tyler Young in MDMs pit.
    I see one of their 02 haulers at a lot of the ARCA races, couldn't have told you which team they are associated with though. Makes sense if it is MDM since they usually have 3+ cars at the big tracks any given companion weekend

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    Young's works with a lot of people, and wouldn't be surprised if they helped out one of the MDM cars.

Leave a comment:

• Dawson06
    replied
    Does Tyler Young have an alliance with MDM? We were parked next to MDM at Nashville and a few of their guys had on Youngs Motorsports sweatshirts. Also think I saw Tyler Young in MDMs pit.

Leave a comment:

• Timecard100
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave66 View Post

Also Dawson, do you know what Con's racing background is? If he had any.
    Automobile Racing Club of America, a Midwest-based sanctioning body for stock car auto racing.

Leave a comment:

• Dave66
    replied
    To be honest i'm not really sure. I know he use to run for Brad Smtih's Arca team a few years ago. Pretty sure they use to work together
    I was curious if he did the same as Brad and jumped into an ARCA straight off with no other experience.

Leave a comment:

• Dawson06
    replied
    To be honest i'm not really sure. I know he use to run for Brad Smtih's Arca team a few years ago. Pretty sure they use to work together

Leave a comment:

• Dave66
    replied

We would of been able too run in the pack. Con said he didn't feel like he was ready to run in the pack. We actually have a pretty good composite, and a really strong motor
    Also Dawson, do you know what Con's racing background is? If he had any.

Leave a comment:

• Dave66
    replied
    Unlke the #48

Leave a comment:

• WINNERS_CIRCLE24
    replied

We would of been able too run in the pack. Con said he didn't feel like he was ready to run in the pack. We actually have a pretty good composite, and a really strong motor
    I'm not knocking you guys, it was smart to hang back because only like 5 cars didn't get damage, and the 0 was one that made it home safe and sound.

Leave a comment:

• Mossler
    replied

Hey yall weren't the slowest car at the track that weekend - gotta start somewhere with the composite!

Leave a comment:

• ChesapeakeDiecast
    replied
    The 0 was one of the few cars to survive that race, too.

Leave a comment:

• Dawson06
    replied
    Originally posted by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 View Post

Well, you have to think that peterson only has one composite car, and it took them over a year to get one, they can't just out and run in the pack (which they wouldn't have anyway since they didn't have an ilmor) and go wad it up in a crash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X