Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Keep RuRa alive for another year.

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of the advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

I'm going to be quite busy over the next week, but I'll keep a tally of those that have donated to keep the site below. If you wish to remain anonymous let me know.

Thanks in advance. Should it be determined to shutdown the site due to lack of funds all money will be returned.

$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team Chart & Weekly Discussion

Austin Hill will run full time in the Truck Series as part of Young's Motorsports in 2018. Austin will drive the #02 Chevrolet with Chad Kendrick as the crew chief.
    Last edited by donnyh83; 11-10-2017, 01:25 PM.

• Stevie Richards
    replied
    Clay Greenfield comes off like a whiner

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post
    @claygreenfield on Norm Benning
    Funny he says itís behind us & acts fine to my face but every time he gets in front of a camera he runs his mouth. If I hadnít slammed on the brakes when he cut across my nose on lap 1 he would have been windshield deep in the wall & missed out on his 15 minutes of fame.
    His ď15 minutes of faceĒ that is still going on lol.

Leave a comment:

• dday
    replied
    Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
    Am I looking too much into having Humpy do the "start your engines" tonight? Could this signal Charlotte putting the trucks on their dirt track?
    I would say so....I dont believe Humpy has any pull at Charlotte Motor Speedway anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Timecard100
    replied
    @claygreenfield on Norm Benning
    Funny he says itís behind us & acts fine to my face but every time he gets in front of a camera he runs his mouth. If I hadnít slammed on the brakes when he cut across my nose on lap 1 he would have been windshield deep in the wall & missed out on his 15 minutes of fame.

Leave a comment:

• Sconnie
    replied
    Am I looking too much into having Humpy do the "start your engines" tonight? Could this signal Charlotte putting the trucks on their dirt track?

Leave a comment:

• DodgeMan4345
    replied
    Originally posted by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 View Post
    Local guy that pays $$ to run Austin Hubbard LM equipment. Funny thing is Veterans Motorsports is helping Collins and they split from Harmon last year.

Thank you for that info. As much as I go to the races you would have thought I knew a little something about that. Lol. I didn't even know there was a Trevor Collins until I saw it posted on Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5BAE1CDD-F1FB-472E-A4D3-B5D8547DF57B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	1531991 .

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    Nothing a couple of firetrucks couldn't fix

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Originally posted by awehr1991 View Post
    Hope they can practice tomorrow.........
    Haulers have arrived. The infield looks ok.

Name:	9E0F7CDD-918B-423F-80BB-AB9602C3C90C.jpeg
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	1531974

Leave a comment:

• awehr1991
    replied
    Hope they can practice tomorrow.........

Name:	DiQnNvzU0AEMbat.jpg
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	1531969

Leave a comment:

• WINNERS_CIRCLE24
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgeMan4345 View Post
    Trevor Collins from Seaford, Delaware will be in the #74 at Eldora.
    Local guy that pays $$ to run Austin Hubbard LM equipment. Funny thing is Veterans Motorsports is helping Collins and they split from Harmon last year.

Leave a comment:

• DodgeMan4345
    replied
    Trevor Collins from Seaford, Delaware will be in the #74 at Eldora.

Leave a comment:

• donnyh83
    replied
    Alex Tagliani will drive for Young's Motorsports at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. He drove for them at CTMP in 2017.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/trucks/20...da-road-course
    Last edited by donnyh83; 07-16-2018, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChesapeakeDiecast
    replied
    I remember there being someone else who said they'd be in a KBM truck next year, maybe Cole Rouse?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X