Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JHN said NEMCO wasn’t closing.
    Originally posted by Stevie Richards
    It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      JHN said NEMCO wasn’t closing.
      Agreed, his previous tweet was of him machining parts while watching the Snowball Derby. Maybe Nemco getting a bigger shop?

Comment

Originally posted by RGGG View Post

Agreed, his previous tweet was of him machining parts while watching the Snowball Derby. Maybe Nemco getting a bigger shop?
        NEMCO, despite its age, is still pretty large. Wondering if he finally got that sponsorship, or he's moving up to Xfinity.
        "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post

NEMCO, despite its age, is still pretty large. Wondering if he finally got that sponsorship, or he's moving up to Xfinity.
          Thanks for that. I couldn't remember much other than the awesome little museum they had.

Comment

I know Johnny Davis really wants JHN for the #0 but I just don't see it happening. My guess would be Nemco moves up to XFINITY purchasing cars and owner points from RCR or he drives the #42 for Ganassi part-time.

Comment

Don't know if I'd be a fan of JHN in a JDM car. NEMCO seems like a better operation even if it doesn't have the funding either.

Comment

Trading Paint was saying his announcement could be as early as today.

Comment

I heard Kaulig was moving to a 2 car deal with a part time car, JHN was supposedly at the shop a couple times.

Comment

...and Koch ran a # 8 at Tri Star....it's all fitting together!!!! :P

Comment

Brian Keselowski has confirmed two full-time trucks for Premium next year, and Tommy Joe Martins has confirmed a full schedule for the 44.

Any word on Copp or Beaver?
                      Originally posted by Dave66
                      The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
                      Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                      Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
                      http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

What's Keselowsi's role with Premium?

Comment

Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
                          What's Keselowsi's role with Premium?
                          He's the crew chief on the 49.

Comment

Crew chief/ comp director of the trucks.
                            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

I live for Silly Season. Hope NEMCO comes back in trucks or Xfinity in some capacity. Awesome if Tommy Joe does indeed come back next year, but I have a feeling it wouldn't last long lol. He just seems like he can't handle trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post
                                I live for Silly Season. Hope NEMCO comes back in trucks or Xfinity in some capacity. Awesome if Tommy Joe does indeed come back next year, but I have a feeling it wouldn't last long lol. He just seems like he can't handle trucks.
                                He said on twitter a while back that they already set their budget for the 2018 season, but we’ll see.
                                Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X