Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Keep RuRa alive for another year.

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of the advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

I'm going to be quite busy over the next week, but I'll keep a tally of those that have donated to keep the site below. If you wish to remain anonymous let me know.

Thanks in advance. Should it be determined to shutdown the site due to lack of funds all money will be returned.

$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

2018 Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series Silly Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh look, fans complaining about setups again because "it ain't what normal cars do!"
    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
      Oh look, fans complaining about setups again because "it ain't what normal cars do!"
      "Normal cars" don't run at 200+ mph and they are supposed to turn right as well...
      Last edited by Matt Yeager; 02-11-2018, 10:40 AM.
      Matt's N3 cars and trucks : http://then3garage.freeforums.org/matt-s-files-f17.html

Comment

• bobpockrass
        Couple of different rules for the Clash. Can work on car under red flag. No six-minute clock but every other part of damaged vehicle policy in effect.
        Originally posted by Dave66
        The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
        Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
        Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
        http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

• Apparently, Google thinks BK Racing is a bank . . . lol

Comment

• ^owned by a bank, sure

Comment

• NAPA Auto Parts has signed a two year contract extension to remain the sponsor of Chase Elliot and the #9 Chevrolet, Hendrick Motorsports announced today.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018/...nsion-hendrick
              RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
              RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
              Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
              War, war never changes.

Comment

• Earth Water will sponsor the #23 car in the Daytona 500.
                RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
                RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
                Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
                War, war never changes.

Comment

• Ok so possibly dumb question incoming. We all know that Richard Petty Motorsports switched over to Chevrolet this year and aligned with Richard Childress Racing. My friend noticed on their website that Chevrolet is not listed as being on of their sponsors. However last year when RPM was with Ford, not only was Ford listed as a sponsor but it was the first one on the list. So does anybody here happen to know what is going on with that? Is RPM not being supported by Chevrolet or what? Thanks.

Comment

• Harrison Rhodes to make cup debut next weekend at atlanta in the #51 Rick ware entry

Comment

• Bk racing has filed chapter 11 bankruptcy
                      Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for NFL, MLB, NBA, College Football, NCAA Basketball and more.

Comment

• What a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwongle26 View Post
                          What a surprise.
                          but chapter 11 is just the reorganization bankruptcy...chapter 7 is the really bad one

Comment

• Originally posted by DodgeMan4345 View Post
                            Ok so possibly dumb question incoming. We all know that Richard Petty Motorsports switched over to Chevrolet this year and aligned with Richard Childress Racing. My friend noticed on their website that Chevrolet is not listed as being on of their sponsors. However last year when RPM was with Ford, not only was Ford listed as a sponsor but it was the first one on the list. So does anybody here happen to know what is going on with that? Is RPM not being supported by Chevrolet or what? Thanks.
                            I dunno, but the stars are aligning for that RCR and Petty to Dodge rumor that sprouted last year.
                            Originally posted by Sconnie
                            Makes sense, since you could make two crew uniforms out of one of Harmon's.
                            Originally posted by cantdrive55
                            Does Harmon's Ram Charger qualify for cult status?
                            Originally posted by QuietlyFly
                            What would Todd have done in the 48? My guess is wreck closer to the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave66 View Post
                              I dunno, but the stars are aligning for that RCR and Petty to Dodge rumor that sprouted last year.
                              The RCR to Dodge rumor was around before Dodge left the sport after 2012 also, so it isn't a particularly new rumor, just one that ebbs and rises.
                              Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

• Larry Mac said Cole Custer will run some cup races this year, his first is at Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                                X