No announcement yet.

2018 Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series Silly Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds Bayne isn't running all the races until Indy after all.

Nothing runs like Kenseth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevie Richards View Post
      Sounds Bayne isn't running all the races until Indy after all.

Nothing runs like Kenseth.
      Kenseth's underperformance and the complete implosion of the team this weekend shows the entire 6 bunch needs to take a hike. Of course the Bayne fanboys are pulling "IT'S NOT THE DRIVER IT'S THE CAR!" Well no crap, but I'd rather have a former champion and consistant winner to build around than, well, Trevor Bayne.
      "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post

Kenseth's underperformance and the complete implosion of the team this weekend shows the entire 6 bunch needs to take a hike. Of course the Bayne fanboys are pulling "IT'S NOT THE DRIVER IT'S THE CAR!" Well no crap, but I'd rather have a former champion and consistant winner to build around than, well, Trevor Bayne.
        “The kid an idiot, he wins the Daytona 500, and he a cup driver now
        Originally posted by Dave66
        The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
        Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
        Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
        http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

A few years ago I heard that Bayne isn't good at telling the crew chief what's wrong with the car. Things definitely weren't going to improve with him if that's true.

Comment

• What kind of implosion happened on the 6 team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post

“The kid an idiot, he wins the Daytona 500, and he a cup driver now
              not sure how that makes him an idiot I mean he was already a (part time) cup driver when he won the 500.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baynefanatic6 View Post
                not sure how that makes him an idiot I mean he was already a (part time) cup driver when he won the 500.
                He lucked into winning the 500 though. Without that win, he’d either be a start and park or not even in NASCAR imo.
                Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Kenseth gets 10 More Races

Comment

• More green for Kenseth

Comment

This all the way
                      Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• I mean, Bayne not winning the 500 wouldn't do much to his career, he'd probably be at the same place or just an xfinity driver. At least he's got the 500, no one can take that from him.

Comment

• Parker Kligerman will drive the #96 car at Sonoma.
                          RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
                          RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
                          Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
                          War, war never changes.

Comment

• https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auc...a-a8f60134ca82

Looks like Triad is finally selling their engine shop. Wonder what this means for GBR engines-wise in cup for the future now that they can’t use/make their own anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by sodacookiess View Post
                              https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auc...a-a8f60134ca82

Looks like Triad is finally selling their engine shop. Wonder what this means for GBR engines-wise in cup for the future now that they can’t use/make their own anymore
                              They've been using Arrington since the start of the year
                              "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Travis Mack has been replaced as Kasey Kahne's crew chief at LFR.

Comment

Working...
                                X