The Xfinity Mid-Ohio Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Xfinity Mid-Ohio Challenge

On-track activity started with a bang as Casey Mears tested the integrity of his #98 car's front end. He's fine and will roll out the backup.

Race starts at 3:30PM Eastern on NBCSN. Don't miss it!
    Rami Malek has lips for eyelids

Caution 1 for fluid on track
    RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
    RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
    Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
    RIP Jason Leffler 1975-2013
    War, war never changes.

Comment

Poole dumped Sadler at the end of stage 1.

Comment

Is Jacques Villeneuve in that #48 or something?

Comment

This race is like Talladega and Martinsville had a baby. Jesus Christ.
          Sorry, this post does not include a safe space.

Comment

Missing the 90's crash was just as bad as missing Sadler's Pocono crash. It's like the cameramen go full dumbass when a big wreck happens on any track other than a superspeedway...
            Rami Malek has lips for eyelids

Comment

Crap job today by NBC in my opinion... Didn't see the 90's crash nor did they follow-up to my knowledge with what happened. THen the 7 I think went off with the 20 but they didn't catch that either nor did they figure it out.
              sigpic

Comment

Ryan Reed is just awful. If it wasn't for him having diabetes, he wouldn't have a ride and Roush would not have an Xfinity program anymore.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underbird View Post
                  Missing the 90's crash was just as bad as missing Sadler's Pocono crash. It's like the cameramen go full dumbass when a big wreck happens on any track other than a superspeedway...
                  In fairness, they were focused on the 2 wrecking. You don't usually see someone else wreck in those wrecks.
                  This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

Gotta agree that the camerawork and commentary today was trash. You could fully see the 7 get off track sitting sideways in the closing laps and it took them literally a full lap to realize he had dropped to 29th. Pretty good race, but what was really impressive was watching Andy Lally wheel the absolute s**t out of that 07 car all race long. Came from 30th to 5th in the final 15 laps or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Oval_Hero View Post
                      Ryan Reed is just awful. If it wasn't for him having diabetes, he wouldn't have a ride and Roush would not have an Xfinity program anymore.
                      Spencer Gallagher is only 5 points ahead of Starr in points
                      Originally posted by Dave66
                      The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
                      Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                      Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
                      http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

They talked to Gaughan during the last red flag with about 10 to go and he said something about getting into the 7 but that was about it
                        I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

Mid Ohio is always a blast in NXS. Yes, the camera work and commentary was pretty bad. ON the same lap they missed both the 98 and 7 spin, and didn't even know Allgaier had dropped until a full lap later. Also, Poole deserved to be put into the tires or gravel with his performance today...

Highlight of the race was seeing Lally wheel that machine and give the Kulwicki colours a top five. I celebrated that run like a victory. Congrats to Bobby Dotter and everyone at SS Greenlight.

Comment

Working...
                          X