Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series Silly Season & Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post

    Wonder how Corey LaJoie is running the 24 then
    According to the rules he is not eligible to run Homestead since he is earning cup points.

    Comment


    • That's next year.

      This year is Cup Chase drivers.
      "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
        That's next year.

        This year is Cup Chase drivers.
        That was last years rule. The season finale all Cup drivers are banned from competing. http://jeffgluck.com/cup-drivers-in-...-nascar-rules/
        Last edited by awehr1991; 11-14-2017, 09:45 AM.

        Comment


        • Corey is not allowed to race. No cup drivers at all.
          Sieg is in the 93. Leicht in the 39. Jeff Green in the 38.
          Switching Sieg and Leicht gives us the best chance of getting all 3 cars in the race.

          Comment


          • If it would be Chase Drivers, wouldn't Ty Dillon be on the list instead of Lagasse?

            The LaJoie thing is probably because he's a backmarker and hasn't run all 35 races to this point? That's the only thing I can think of.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post
              Austin Cindric cant race xfinity due to him being in the truck chase, hence why the #12 withdrew

              Not sure how Bell is running the 20
              Wait the 12 was there? What Sponsor was it?

              But truck drivers arenít banned, only Cup....Iím guessing cindric just wanted to focus on trying to win his Truck championship
              Last edited by Jlogano22; 11-14-2017, 11:45 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

                Wait the 12 was there? What Sponsor was it?
                Jayski/NASCAR has TBD on it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lucstar88 View Post

                  Jayski/NASCAR has TBD on it.
                  Interesting....so is it officially withdrawn or is that just speculation?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dannydugan View Post
                    Corey is not allowed to race. No cup drivers at all.
                    Sieg is in the 93. Leicht in the 39. Jeff Green in the 38.
                    Switching Sieg and Leicht gives us the best chance of getting all 3 cars in the race.
                    Lechit switching back to NXS?, he listed for cup points atm
                    Originally posted by Dave66
                    The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
                    Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                    Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
                    http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

                      Interesting....so is it officially withdrawn or is that just speculation?
                      The #12 car is not on the Xfinity entry list on NASCAR.com.
                      RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
                      RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
                      Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
                      RIP Jason Leffler 1975-2013
                      War, war never changes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Timecard100 View Post

                        Lechit switching back to NXS?, he listed for cup points atm
                        Correct. NASCAR allows a driver to drop their cup points earned if they want to race NXS at Homestead.
                        Since he only earned 5 at Pocono it was not much of a loss.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lucstar88 View Post
                          If it would be Chase Drivers, wouldn't Ty Dillon be on the list instead of Lagasse?

                          The LaJoie thing is probably because he's a backmarker and hasn't run all 35 races to this point? That's the only thing I can think of.
                          Gaulding was not allowed so unless he drops his cup points he is not racing the 24 this weekend.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X