X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phathead
    started a topic PTRW Chat Thread

PTRW Chat Thread

Any weekly chat and suggestions to be posted here, will be cleared out weekly

• Lastlap
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan78 View Post
    Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it.
    Thank you Clint.

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Best season out of the three seasons Iíve done. 8 wins, I believe 5 was the most the previous two seasons and 8th in points! Thanks for doing this Clint.

Leave a comment:

• ryan78
    replied
    Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it. Happy I was able to luck out a bunch of wins in the chase. Looking forward to next year, hopefully PTRW continues on.

Leave a comment:

• aflac99
    replied
    Thanks for doing this, this season!

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    The final standings and selections are attached. Congratulations to ryan78 - you are the 2017 PTRW Champion.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    Standings and selections through playoff race 9 (week 35) are attached. ryan78 is still in the lead, 179 points ahead of Matt.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue_Oval_Hero View Post
    I realize the 42 crashed out at Texas but I still should get some points for that. You have me at 0 for last week.
    I just read this, thanks for reaching out. Please check your PMs for my reply.

Leave a comment:

• Blue_Oval_Hero
    replied
    I realize the 42 crashed out at Texas but I still should get some points for that. You have me at 0 for last week.

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    Standings and selections through playoff race 8 (week 34) are attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lastlap
    replied
    Thank you Sir!

Dang points are close, didn't expect to be this high (currently). 3 bad picks though, could loose that Top 10.

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    Standings and selections through playoff race 7 (week 33) are attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nascarartist20
    replied
    Originally posted by Clint Eastwood View Post

Thanks for asking. I saw that as well, but you had also selected the 78 at Talladega, which according to the rules, voids that pick.
    Yeah I just read the rules. Totally wasn't thinking lol.
    Last edited by nascarartist20; 11-02-2017, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
    Not that it matters, I'm not gonna die or anything but I did make a pick for Kansas, the 78, so I should have a win finally. Or I can pretend it was encumbered no biggie lol.
    Thanks for asking. I saw that as well, but you had also selected the 78 at Talladega, which according to the rules, voids that pick.

Leave a comment:

• nascarartist20
    replied
    Not that it matters, I'm not gonna die or anything but I did make a pick for Kansas, the 78, so I should have a win finally. Or I can pretend it was encumbered no biggie lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X