Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

RuRa is alive for another year.

Thanks to those below for their donations. Next years hosting bill is paid. RuRa is going to have it's 20th birthday!

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

$160 ~ VADER
$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

PTRW Chat Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phathead
    started a topic PTRW Chat Thread

PTRW Chat Thread

Any weekly chat and suggestions to be posted here, will be cleared out weekly

• S_Gibson
    replied
    If someone wants to take over for Phathead I'm not opposed if he isn't. Just get in touch with him and find out what is needed to continue it. I'd scrap Daytona as there was no official thread for it.

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    I'm taking Chase in the 9 and if any help is needed to run the game this year let me know I have some free time to kill.

Leave a comment:

• NSracing89
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MC151
    replied

Leave a comment:

• benjiwarhol
    replied
    just in case:
    #9 Chase Elliott

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gr8eske1
    replied
    I think Clint Eastwood did a helluva job filling in last season, if he wants to do it again this season I'm all for it.

I'm picking the 2 and posting it here just in case

Leave a comment:

• S_Gibson
    replied
    That is up completely up to Phathead!

Leave a comment:

• Lastlap
    replied
    Is it being run this season?

Leave a comment:

• Lastlap
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan78 View Post
    Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it.
    Thank you Clint.

Leave a comment:

• Jetsplaya97
    replied
    Best season out of the three seasons Iíve done. 8 wins, I believe 5 was the most the previous two seasons and 8th in points! Thanks for doing this Clint.

Leave a comment:

• ryan78
    replied
    Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it. Happy I was able to luck out a bunch of wins in the chase. Looking forward to next year, hopefully PTRW continues on.

Leave a comment:

• aflac99
    replied
    Thanks for doing this, this season!

Leave a comment:

• Clint Eastwood
    replied
    The final standings and selections are attached. Congratulations to ryan78 - you are the 2017 PTRW Champion.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X