This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Sir!

Dang points are close, didn't expect to be this high (currently). 3 bad picks though, could loose that Top 10.
    "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 8 (week 34) are attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I realize the 42 crashed out at Texas but I still should get some points for that. You have me at 0 for last week.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue_Oval_Hero View Post
          I realize the 42 crashed out at Texas but I still should get some points for that. You have me at 0 for last week.
          I just read this, thanks for reaching out. Please check your PMs for my reply.

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 9 (week 35) are attached. ryan78 is still in the lead, 179 points ahead of Matt.
            Attached Files

Comment

• The final standings and selections are attached. Congratulations to ryan78 - you are the 2017 PTRW Champion.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for doing this, this season!

Comment

• Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it. Happy I was able to luck out a bunch of wins in the chase. Looking forward to next year, hopefully PTRW continues on.

Comment

• Best season out of the three seasons Iíve done. 8 wins, I believe 5 was the most the previous two seasons and 8th in points! Thanks for doing this Clint.
                    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan78 View Post
                      Thanks so much Clint Eastwood for continuing this years PTRW. I'm sure everyone who participated in the playoffs really appreciates all the work you put into it.
                      Thank you Clint.
                      "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Working...
                      X