X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all downhill from here

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 2 (week 28) are attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 3 (week 29) are attached.

ryan78 has picked the winner three weeks in a row to move into the lead. Well done.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 4 (week 30) are attached.

Matt (5530) moves into the lead, 70 points ahead of NSracing89. ryan78 drops to third.
          Attached Files

Comment

• That's painful

Comment

• Top 10 is possible, maybe even Top 5.

Thanks for doing the updates.
              Last edited by Lastlap; 10-10-2017, 03:37 PM.
              "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Got my Talladega pick in. Maybe the curse will continue lol.

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 5 (week 31) are attached.

ryan78 regained the lead and is now 180 points ahead of champkarter1.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Always nice to get a win in this but the fact it was on my birthday is even better

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 6 (week 32) are attached.

Most participants chose the 78 for Kansas so there wasn't a lot of movement in the standings.

ryan78 is now 210 points ahead of Matt.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Clint Eastwood; 10-26-2017, 04:05 AM. Reason: File update

Comment

• If I had this kind of luck when the chase started, I'd still have a chance to win it all

Comment

• Not that it matters, I'm not gonna die or anything but I did make a pick for Kansas, the 78, so I should have a win finally. Or I can pretend it was encumbered no biggie lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
                            Not that it matters, I'm not gonna die or anything but I did make a pick for Kansas, the 78, so I should have a win finally. Or I can pretend it was encumbered no biggie lol.
                            Thanks for asking. I saw that as well, but you had also selected the 78 at Talladega, which according to the rules, voids that pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint Eastwood View Post

Thanks for asking. I saw that as well, but you had also selected the 78 at Talladega, which according to the rules, voids that pick.
                              Yeah I just read the rules. Totally wasn't thinking lol.
                              Last edited by nascarartist20; 11-02-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Standings and selections through playoff race 7 (week 33) are attached.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X