Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated standings and selections are attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm coming for you cantdrive55.
      Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Comment

• Standings through Week 23 are attached. I changed the formatting and added columns for points behind, wins, top 5s and top 10s.

Some items of note with three races before the playoffs...
          • cantdrive55 (3517) is 531 points ahead of second-place Jetsplaya97 (2986).
          • cantdrive55 also leads the contest with seven wins. Jetsplaya97, jroper3 and NitroFish each have five wins.
          • Christ84opher (2042) is now nine points ahead of Zone15 (2033) for 25th place.

Attached Files
          Last edited by Clint Eastwood; 08-19-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Many thanks to Clint Eastwood for doing the ratings. Much appreciated Clint.

Comment

• Finally got one right this season.

Comment

• Standings through Week 24 are attached.

Some fast facts with two races before the playoffs:
                • cantdrive55 (3817) is 642 points ahead of NSracing89 (3175).
                • cantdrive55 leads the contest with eight wins. Five other players have five wins each.
                • NOLA88 (2146) is 10 points ahead of InTheWallace (2136) for 25th place.

Attached Files

Comment

• I sure know how to pick them, I picked both encumbered wins so far

Comment

• Standings through Week 25 are attached.

Some fast facts before Richmond:
                    • cantdrive55 (3928) is 453 points ahead of NSracing89 (3475).
                    • coleminer (2175) is six points ahead of nascarjohn (2169) for 25th place.
                    • Nitrofish (2529) is in 17th place and the lowest entrant to secure a playoff spot (354 points ahead of 25th place).

Attached Files

Comment

• I've really taken a hit in the points over the last three weeks.
                      Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Standings and selections through Week 26 are attached. Please confirm that everything is correct.

Some fast facts before the playoffs begin...
                        • cantdrive55 (4031) wins the regular season bonus.
                        • cantdrive55 also leads the contest with eight wins. Two other players have six wins each, and three more players have five wins apiece.
                        • coleminer (2264) tied benjiwarhol for 24th place to qualify for the playoffs.

Again, let me know about any mistakes in the selections or the point totals and I will correct it before the first playoff race. I will upload a playoff standings sheet when I have some more time.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The playoff standings entering Chicago are attached.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah, that's about right that my luck would go so downhill so quickly

Comment

• Standings and selections for playoff race 1 (week 27) are attached.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
                                Standings and selections for playoff race 1 (week 27) are attached.
                                Thank you so much for keeping track of this, buddy. Its greatly appreciated
                                My 2016 team charts:

NSCS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NXS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...kly-Discussion

NCWTS:http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/...amp-Discussion

proud fan of Chase Elliott (NSCS) , Justin Allgaier (NXS), & John Hunter Nemechek (NCWTS)

Comment

Working...
                                X