Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy - 18 Kyle Busch (Have the same issue like Blue_Oval_Hero, don't have the chance to make a pick in the thread due to being at work, so when one gets made, can a mod move my pick to the Indy thread)

Comment

Comment

• #48 Brickyard

Comment

• 18 - Brickyard
          I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

• 48 for Indy.
            "25 inches on my golf cart rims, Goiní Bubba long better watch out kids. Hitin' so far coming out of my shoes. Little baby cry, boo hoo hooty hoo"

Comment

• 18 indy

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Lutz View Post
                New PTRW topic has been created. Please repost/make your picks in that thread. Thanks guys.
                So my pick doesn't count for Loudon then?
                "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

So my pick doesn't count for Loudon then?
                  Im sure it still will. Mine was posted in here as well last week. I think Eastwood has been updating the picks he has had the ability to locate for everyone which is great.
                  sigpic

Comment

• My bad luck is so strong it even break's Kyle's streak at Indy

Comment

• My luck is so bad as well, missed two races and still zero correct picks. Not gonna give up though. I have to get at least one right.

Comment

• I realized when it started raining at like lap 18 that I forgot to make my pick... not good when you're in the Top 5 (last time I checked).
                        Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post
                          I realized when it started raining at like lap 18 that I forgot to make my pick... not good when you're in the Top 5 (last time I checked).
                          you'll probably be all right, most picks were 18/78 so you earned about as many points as the rest of us
                          I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

~ "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion." ~

Comment

• Originally posted by gr8eske1 View Post

you'll probably be all right, most picks were 18/78 so you earned about as many points as the rest of us
                            Ya wasn't really worried about it either.
                            Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Ugh

Comment

• Current standings and selections are attached. Let me know if there are any errors. Thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X