This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTRW Chat Thread

Any weekly chat and suggestions to be posted here, will be cleared out weekly

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Will you guys please read the rules again, i'm having to adjust picks for those of you who made picks for the quarter.

standings should be posted later tonight

Comment

Originally posted by 8dalejr.fan
      Since I have a pick for the first quarter, after race 9, do I have to make a pick for the second quarter or can I go back making picks on a race-by-race basis?
      you can go back to race-by-race if you would like. you are not required to make a 2nd quarter pic

Comment

Standings might be a lil late this week. Heading into the last two weeks of school and I have a couple of research papers coming due. Just a heads up

Comment

so just why are the standings two weeks behind?

"No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you… he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Comment

Originally posted by R_Gephart
            so just why are the standings two weeks behind?

last two weeks of school, had my last final today.

standings are updated, thanks for your patience

Comment

Might be a glitch, it says jrfan has 600 pts, when hes only picked 2 races, one with 225, and 125...not pointing him out, i was just checking to see what spots i can gain this week. Just letting you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdawg92
                Might be a glitch, it says jrfan has 600 pts, when hes only picked 2 races, one with 225, and 125...not pointing him out, i was just checking to see what spots i can gain this week. Just letting you know.
                he has 4 picks if you look at his stats. the left will only show the 9 most recent races, thus why race 1 and 2 are missing

Comment

my bad, sorry.

Comment

the coke 600 has to be the first time no one got the winner picked

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Wendover
                      the coke 600 has to be the first time no one got the winner picked
                      Maybe this season, but not ever. It's happened before.

Comment

Just a note I will be gone most of next week to Omaha for a diabetic conference for work so the standings may or may not be updated next week

Comment

Just a reminder standings most likely will not be updated until Saturday. Gonna try to do them during the car ride down, but i make no promises

Comment

The pic in the standings thread is still from after race 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator8
                              The pic in the standings thread is still from after race 14.
                              i just saw this tonight, for some reason last week's file didn't overwrite, my bad

so Phat is a dumbass. i accidentally deleted three weeks worth of standings so i'm gonna try to whip through them tonight and remake them. probably won't be up until tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                              X