X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 PTRW Rules

PTRW Rules

1. You may pick only one driver per weekend
    2. You can only pick a driver two weeks in a row IF your driver won the previous week
    3. If you make 2 picks (even accidentally) and do not resolve it by race time I will take the first pick you made. This rule cannot be used if you pick the same driver two weeks in a row. It is intended for when you forget you made an initial pick and pick again.
    4. No other chatting in the pick thread, we have a separate thread for that. Failure to follow this rule will result in the forfeiture of your pick.
    5. If you pick a driver, and said driver does not make the race, you do not receive any points
    6. Picks can be PM'd me to me. I ask that you post in the thread 'PM' to help remind me of this.
    7. Picks made after the start of the race will be subject to a 200 point penalty

Points are as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	8g7J3Xd.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1359882

Picks must be in by green flag on race day

We will once again have a Chase after the 26th race of the season.

Chase Rules

* Top 25 in points are in
    * All points are reset to 4500 for the Top 25
    * 10 Bonus points are added to the 4500 for every win during the regular season
    * The regular season champion will receive an extra 50 points
    * If there is a tie for the 25th spot, it will be broken via head to head on wins, then Top 5s, then Top 10s, then avg points

Standings should be posted by Wednesday at the latest.
    Last edited by Phathead; 02-17-2014, 12:52 AM.

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Working...
X