The New YouTube Channels Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New YouTube Channels Thread

Anybody on here have a channel? I figured this would be a good way to get my name out and to find other good racing related channels. Just post a link of your channel below

There are links to both of my channels in my signature if you want to check them out.
    Originally posted by JR90
    I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
    Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
    Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
    Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
    Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

I've got one, with a total of about 5 videos of different random things haha. It's kartinchamp. I created this to post videos of races I was in, but I only ever got one uploaded.

Comment

I made this in like 5 minutes when I got banned

Eventually I want to start running actual content, but work and travelling all the time has put that on the back burner Eventually I want to start getting into some reviews, lately I've been getting on a big rock/metal album review itch Unfortunately I don't have the spare time I need to dedicate to it.
      "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

I used to make subpar Nationwide Series entry list videos on YouTube as "TheAlex8784" and "HappyHarvick47."

Haven't made anything in years, but thinking about this is giving me some ideas.
        Last edited by Alex; 01-16-2016, 05:47 PM.
        Originally posted by Stevie Richards
        It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

Here's my channel for now. I've only done 3 videos so far, all gaming, but I've been trying to gather better equipment so I could dedicate more time to it.
          https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvSh14p2vfrWOyT06pUVnZQ

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            I used to make subpar Nationwide Series entry list videos on YouTube as "TheAlex8784" and "HappyHarvick47."

Haven't made anything in years, but thinking about this is giving me some ideas.
            I used to watch those videos, they were pretty good.
            Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post
              I used to watch those videos, they were pretty good.
              Haha thanks.. I rewatched some today and they're not as bad as I thought they were. I'm thinking about doing them again for 2016.
              Originally posted by Stevie Richards
              It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

So for some reason I didn't explain what my 2 channels are in my first post.

The fist link is to my main channel "Dalejr88rox" where I do stop motions, diecast reviews, NR2003 videos, and other NASCAR related videos. We also run a podcast on their that should be starting back up soon again.

The second link is to our gaming channel, mainly focusing on Minecraft content, although we did start a playthrough of Old School Runescape, so it's not exclusively mc
                Originally posted by JR90
                I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
                Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
                Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
                Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

Spare time be damned. Gonna start working on content next week (at possibly the worst time for me to, but I am looking at a bunch of free time on the road on the West Coast swing). So yeah, been jotting down ideas for a few days for a channel announcement video, first episode, etc. Hopefully Monday evening I can start filming.

Comment

I also will be updating my Youtube with new content. I'm awaiting new parts for my comp as well as a microphone/studio set for voiceover.

Comment

Made some progress today on content, didn't get around to any recording due to busy work schedule.

Still deciding on an album for the first episode, next couple weeks are kinda bare for my tastes in rock & metal (There are 2 weeks until Anthrax's new album, so hopefully they have it streamed before release), but making some decisions on first few episodes. Starting out with some current reviews of rock & metal releases, hoping to get a schedule worked out for one week being a current release and the week after being a "Bargain Bin Review" (in which I talk about an older release either from my collection or happen to find at a place like Goodwill, hoping for some not-so-obvious big albums for that series). Also in talks with a friend from high school about possibly using some of his music for the intro. Problem is he's going on a missionary trip soon. I'll be sitting in a hotel for almost 3 weeks starting in 2 weeks so I'll have plenty of time come then to work on it.

Comment

Anyone know a good editing software that's relatively cheap or free? I'm trying to start my own gaming channel.
                        Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Bandicam. It's only $39 for a 1-PC license. There's better out there but not for the price. Also if you have an AMD, you can download Gaming Evolved for free. It records in-game and also records voiceover.

Comment

BUMP

I has content. Music channel went to the back burner due to not having time to devote to it for a while.

However, I have been working on a new project and should debut this weekend. If all goes well (as in the some of the remaining equipment I'm waiting on comes in the mail in time, the only thing I'm lacking is there's a camera still in transit right now), I'd say Saturday night. It'll be car themed, and it will certainly have that "Elvis flair" to it.

Comment

I used to make them, but never found a reason to do them again due to losing interest in making them, but I uploaded entry list videos for probably the past seven years. Only planning on making the all the Cup paint schemes for 2017 (or MEGA Entry List as I called it), and might call it quits after that. Might do a random NASCAR video after Homestead as well, but still unsure on that.

Funny thing is that last year I was planning on uploading MEGA Entry Lists for 2016 Xfinity and Trucks, and they are completely done as well. But for some reason I just never uploaded them.

Comment

Working...
                              X