Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated the forum to the latest version. Not sure if it fixed any of the issues anyone may have been having.
    Stupidity was meant to be painful!

Comment

• Not an outage, but the Racing Discussion Forum has been stuck like this all day, despite new posts since that time.

On my screen, at least.
      This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by elliott21fan View Post
        Not an outage, but the Racing Discussion Forum has been stuck like this all day, despite new posts since that time.

On my screen, at least.
        Happened to me today and does occasionally. I've had problems with the site marking threads as read / unread since the crash and update.
        Originally posted by Stevie Richards
        It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

• Yeah I tend to get that issue when the race thread rolls around
          Originally posted by JR90
          I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
          Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
          Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
          Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
          Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

• Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but in the past couple weeks the site has been loading extremely slow for me. Any known reasons as to why?

Comment

• Not to beat a dead horse in case this has been brought up, but is the site excruciatingly slow for anyone else lately?

Comment

• Yes, it has been horrifically slow, laggy and error filled for me lately

Comment

• I setup to eliminate a ton of foreign crawlers that have been crawling the site a few days back. Hopefully that will help. There were about 500 crawlers from Japan, China, Russia, etc. on the site at all times.
                  Stupidity was meant to be painful!

Comment

• Oh it's been great today Gib, keep up the good work!
                    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Damn Commies!

Excellent work on cleaning them out; site has been performing great.

Comment

• Was the forum unavailable for anyone else the last 4 hours?
                        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

• Originally posted by T18 View Post
                          Was the forum unavailable for anyone else the last 4 hours?
                          Yup. Happened for some of this morning for me too.

Comment

• The site has started to become real slow and freezing up on and off lately, also getting a lot of cannot decode raw data errors

Comment

• Yeah, I've had issues with stuff loading on this site for about a month now, have any of the staff members here talked to the site's host lately about the recent technical issues?
                              Originally posted by hockeybub89
                              Jet Buescher Can't Melt Steel Cassills

RIP Jason Leffler 1975-2013
                              RIP Steve Byrnes 1959-2015

Comment

Working...
                              X