• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	custom-jeep-liberty-lifted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	1348862
    Don't ask me no question, and I won't tell you any lies.

Comment

• Got rid of the Honda CBR and picked this up:

2016 KTM RC390:

Right around 44hp and about 330lbs with a full gas tank. It's a fun little bike.

Comment

• boot

Comment

• So, I finally got rid of my 2003 Si. Decided to go test drive a 2008 the other night. I was not planning on buying yet, just shopping around. Needless to say, they ran my credit and took my 03 as a trade with no down payment and $250 a month. I'm thrilled with it so far.

Had 82,000 miles on it and my 2003 had 260k so I think I did pretty good.

Comment

• So neat story, I'm sure most of you know about the VW diesel emissions scandal. Well my wife has a 2016 Golf TDI. We've decided to sell it back to VW considering the fix option seem bleak. I think we've narrowed our search down to the VW Golf TSI (we can probably get a hell of a deal on one right now), the Honda Civic, the Mazda 3 5-door and the Hyundai Elantra. We'll get the current generation, either new or a year old with less than 5k miles on it. Anyone have any of these vehicles? I'd like to hear your experiences.

Comment

• I'm sure the Golf will probably be the best deal, especially if you enjoyed your other one.

The Elantra looks nice, but it's lacking in the driving dynamics compared to the VW or Honda (haven't driven a newer Mazda so I'm the wrong one to ask).
              "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• I'm sure the Golf will probably be the best deal, especially if you enjoyed your other one.

The Elantra looks nice, but it's lacking in the driving dynamics compared to the VW or Honda (haven't driven a newer Mazda so I'm the wrong one to ask).

Comment

• Got to drive a Mazda 3 five door a couple of months ago and if I could describe it in one word, it would be: Cheap. It just felt really cheap, even compared to entry level domestic cars like the Chevy Spark and Ford Fiesta. It felt like it was under-powered and couldn't get out of it's own way going up the mountains in southern Virginia. The transmission chose some really odd times to shift, and there was a ton of road noise. The interior felt like it belonged in a Lil' Tykes buggy car, rather than a real street car. I personally would go with the Golf or the Civic, they both are pretty nice cars. Two of my sisters have 2016 Hyundai Elantras and they really like them, but it seemed like the payments were kinda high for what you could get with other cars.
                  Kyle Larson races in NASCAR, not in F1.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveCode4828384 View Post
                    Got to drive a Mazda 3 five door a couple of months ago and if I could describe it in one word, it would be: Cheap. It just felt really cheap, even compared to entry level domestic cars like the Chevy Spark and Ford Fiesta. It felt like it was under-powered and couldn't get out of it's own way going up the mountains in southern Virginia. The transmission chose some really odd times to shift, and there was a ton of road noise. The interior felt like it belonged in a Lil' Tykes buggy car, rather than a real street car. I personally would go with the Golf or the Civic, they both are pretty nice cars. Two of my sisters have 2016 Hyundai Elantras and they really like them, but it seemed like the payments were kinda high for what you could get with other cars.
                    Late response, but I too felt like my 2013 Mazda 3 would shift at odd points when I first got it. But either I got used to it or it just needed to be broken in or both. I thought my 3 was a lot of fun to drive. Second most fun car I've owned, behind a Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS I had about 10 years ago which was a blast to hustle but led to three traffic stops in a year (all three for 20+ over but just one ticket though, FTW).
                    @jondoble

Comment

• Its been a while since a title change due to crazy Richard Hammond antics, makes me a little sad tbh.
                      Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chev_350 View Post
                        Its been a while since a title change due to crazy Richard Hammond antics, makes me a little sad tbh.
                        Why? He's still crazy.
                        Ozark CCW ~ Protect yourself, don't be a victim.
                        An armed society is a polite society.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chev_350 View Post
                          Its been a while since a title change due to crazy Richard Hammond antics, makes me a little sad tbh.
                          One of thes days I'm gonna have to go back through this thread and read these antics. It was a bit before my time
                          Originally posted by JR90
                          I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
                          Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                          Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
                          Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
                          Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

• Look up his previous account "Over8ted" as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
                              Look up his previous account "Over8ted" as well
                              That was him? Oh damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post

That was him? Oh damn.
                                Explains a lot, huh?
                                Ozark CCW ~ Protect yourself, don't be a victim.
                                An armed society is a polite society.

Comment

Working...
                                X