No announcement yet.

Future car thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai's introduction into the fullsize crossover segment (joining the VW Atlas & Subaru Ascent that came out this year).

"Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• 2020 Jeep Gladiator. The Jeep Truck is finally here folks after, what, a decade+ of teasing? It's a Wrangler pickup. Boom. Sitting on a stretched Unlimited chassis, the top is removable (as the doors as is tradition). 2 engines will be available: the 3.6l Pentastar V6 from the normal JL, or the 3.0l EcoDiesel V6 from the EcoDiesel RAM. I'm sure it will outsell the rest of the midsize truck market 10/1 for the sole fact it's a J E E P.

Comment

• 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback

Not a bad looking compact car, a nice aggressive mix of Euro and JDM styling. Interior isn't as nice as it could be; sorta underwhelming.

Comment

• Unfortunately the plastics will continue to feel miles behind the latest Civic

Comment

• The Corolla hatch looks nice, but yeah that interior is going to feel like crap in 5 years time.

2019 Mazda3 got announced. AWD available, no word on engine availability for each region but we'll more likely than not get the standard 2.0, 2.5, and the 2.0 Skyactiv-X engine. Would be cool to see if they throw the 2.5T in down the line as there's space in the engine bay for it apparently.

I'm actually more excited about the fact that they put visible tailpipes back on the sedan and improved the interior again!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

• 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD - from Detroitnews

Last edited by donnyh83; 12-05-2018, 02:13 AM.
              RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
              RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
              Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
              War, war never changes.

Comment

• Who has been drunk in Chevrolet's truck design department again?
                Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

• Not sure what to think when you see this in your mirror:

"I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                    Not sure what to think when you see this in your mirror:
                    "That's not a truck; that's a cheese grater!"

JKP: It either stands for 'James K. Polk' or "Just Kidding, People."

Comment

• 2019 Nissan Altima

Very Camry-esque, not a knock per se, but nothing I'd call great. Not a fan of the grill; just too long, and the chrome is out of place. Another lackluster interior though. Only intriguing option for '19 is AWD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                        Not sure what to think when you see this in your mirror:
                        "When did Chevy start making Lorries?"

Comment

• personally I really like the Altima's interior

Comment

• Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                            2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback

[img]

Not a bad looking compact car, a nice aggressive mix of Euro and JDM styling. Interior isn't as nice as it could be; sorta underwhelming.
                            I've been eyeing up the Corolla a lot recently, especially now that Chevrolet is dropping the Cruze. That Corolla hatch looks really nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                              2019 Nissan Altima

Very Camry-esque, not a knock per se, but nothing I'd call great. Not a fan of the grill; just too long, and the chrome is out of place. Another lackluster interior though. Only intriguing option for '19 is AWD.
                              I won't lie, I much prefer the styling of the Altima over the Camry. AWD is a nice addition, though, considering the platform is also used for the larger crossovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidgillilandfan38 View Post
                                personally I really like the Altima's interior
                                I have an Altima 3.5 SR Coupe; so I guess I'm just partial to that look and feel. The '19 just looks blah when compared imo.

Originally posted by beanboy89 View Post

I've been eyeing up the Corolla a lot recently, especially now that Chevrolet is dropping the Cruze. That Corolla hatch looks really nice.
                                I prefer the Civic Hatch. But, if you're really wanting that Cruze, now might be the time to pull the trigger. It's a surprisingly nice car; it only suffers from GM's reputation of building crappy small cars in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X