X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little E Fan
    started a topic Post pics of your Diecasts

Post pics of your Diecasts

well i have seen this type of topic on several forums and thought it wouldbe interesting to see what we all have here

heres a few

my whole collection is here http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/Ea ... ng%20pics/

• MoparBob
    replied
    Originally posted by slumerican View Post
    does anyone know of a reputable and professional custom diecast builder?
    bjpdiecast.com

Leave a comment:

• Slumerican
    replied
    Does anyone know of a reputable and professional custom diecast builder?

Leave a comment:

• Speed7Energy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
    I have always wanted that O'Quinn, and I never knew of the Barrett. Thanks for giving me another item to look for!

The green on the 01 is outstanding.
    Good luck, on them both. They took me years to find, then I somehow got them both on the same day. I agree on the green, I didn't even take notice until I got it in hand. I just found out about the existence of this one, so I got it.

Leave a comment:

• Sconnie
    replied
    I have always wanted that O'Quinn, and I never knew of the Barrett. Thanks for giving me another item to look for!

The green on the 01 is outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• Speed7Energy
    replied
    Always hunting for rare promo cars. O'Quinn and Barrett's only 1/24th or maybe only diecasts.

Leave a comment:

• MoparBob
    replied
    Too many to list since my last check in. Look for yourselves and comment if you want:

https://diecastcrazy.com/media/users/moparbob.7409/

More to come, I'm sure.

​​​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Sconnie
    replied
    The newest edition is my most prized car in my collection that I have not built as a custom. Dave Marcis is my all time hero, and I never thought I'd ever see a new, post-retirement car of his produced. This is my first University of Racing diecast, and this Daytona mold is outstanding.

I'm absolutely in love with this car, and holding this in one hand with a newer Lionel 1/24 in the other is quite dramatic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1504.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	948.3 KB
ID:	1555254Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1506.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	805.0 KB
ID:	1555248Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1497.JPG
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	1555249Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1500.JPG
Size:	948.5 KB
ID:	1555250Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1496.JPG
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	1555251Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1503.JPG
Size:	552.9 KB
ID:	1555252

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speed7Energy
    replied
    Trying to get back into collecting. I just recently got these, other then the 66, I have had that.

Leave a comment:

• cantdrive55
    replied
    I really like the Sam Ard and Kulwicki cars. Is that Venturini at the top right?

Leave a comment:

• Dave66
    replied
    recent additions to my expansive collection

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181231_215107.jpg
Size:	533.1 KB
ID:	1544581

Leave a comment:

• Jlogano22
    replied
    This was a way too underrated throwback from last year.....boo hoo itís an Indycar Scheme, thatís no reason to hate on it, the paint scheme is simple, clean and still colorful; this car could work perfectly fine as a Primary today, I knew I had to get a custom of it when it dnpd

2017 Joey Logano #22 Shell Pennzoil Darlington Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 Custom ARC

This is just a beautiful throwback that worked perfectly, a Scheme thatís better then the current Skittles Primary......glad to see mars finally run a throwback, now please run the old 36 M&Ms scheme already

It was really awesome to see a brand new M&Ms vote scheme and it came out great; was cool that he was able to win in the scheme it made a nice dirty Raced win, since M&Ms is doing another flavor vote in 2019, hopefully we see another vote car

2018 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Flavor Vote Richmond Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Since I already had the other 2 Mtn Dew Schemes this year might as well complete the trio, and who doesnít love little Caesars, itís cool to see them back,

2018 Chase Elliott #9 Little Caesarís/Mtn Dew Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

After getting that chase Elliott I just felt nostalgic for this classic scheme and I knew I had to get one, such a bright and memorable car

1996 Jeremy Mayfield #37 Little Caesarís/Kmart Ford Thunderbird 1/24 Revell

Definitely a huge shame lionel botched the red on this car in the same manner that they did the STP, how no one noticed this for 2 separate cars is quite concerning, but itís still a sweet throwback scheme and at least itís still STPs own logo red so itís not a terrible looking color

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 Pettys Garage Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Not the best scheme, kind of an ugly mess all things considered, but it was very unique and easy to spot; and technically was his primary rookie scheme, so I had to get one, kinda similar to how people look at Kyleís Interstate Zebra Scheme....

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 World Wide Technology Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Iím always a sucker for interesting promo pieces, and the fact that this was a 1/24 In store promo in this day and age really elevated it, we just donít get that any more; Iíve wanted a federated Auto Parts Diecast for a while, they have always had such nice schemes, itís a shame lionel put it on the wrong body with the wrong spoiler though......

2017 Austin Theriault #52 Federated Auto Parts ARCA Championship Ford Fusion 1/24 Promo ARC

This is one of those random cars thatís been on my list for a while, it such a satisfyingly simple car, just bright orange with a roller coaster, since my sort of local theme park that used to be a six flags years ago is going back to being a six flags Iím feeling that hype from my childhood

2006 Tony Stewart #20 Six Flags 45th Anniversary Chevy Monte Carlo 1/24 ARC

Another great M&Ms set, and a lot of people seem to forget that dale Jarrett even ever raced an M&Ms car,

2005 Elliott Sadler #38 & Dale Jarrett #88 M&Ms Star Wars Episode 3 Ford Taurus 1/24 ARCs

Iíve wanted a Raceway Replicas release for years, and finally found one for a great price, these Diecast are just incredible ; from the detail, especially for the times these were released in, to the awesome car cover they come with, the only downside of these cars is the window net

1996 Sterling Marlin #4 Kodak Film Chevy Monte Carlo 1/24 Raceway Replicas

Leave a comment:

• Jlogano22
    replied
    Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
    I hate the special finish diecasts and could never imagine spending extra money on something "fake", but this is one single instance where if I were buying a car I'd get the special finish. We all knew Lionel's regular version wouldn't match the real car, and the liquid color or color chrome version is the way to go.
    Liquid color is technically the most accurate, the color chrome isnít more accurate by any means because thereís nothing chrome about the real car, also the standard version really isnít that bad at all like some of you are making it out to be, itís a perfectly fine metallic thatís not far off

Leave a comment:

• Sconnie
    replied
    I hate the special finish diecasts and could never imagine spending extra money on something "fake", but this is one single instance where if I were buying a car I'd get the special finish. We all knew Lionel's regular version wouldn't match the real car, and the liquid color or color chrome version is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• abharkl
    replied
    Chase first win liquid color elite, they did a great job on this car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X