No announcement yet.

Post pics of your Diecasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought aside from the rushed order sold at Homestead, the Chase Elliott 1st wins weren't coming out til March... did I miss something?

Comment

• Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
      I thought aside from the rushed order sold at Homestead, the Chase Elliott 1st wins weren't coming out til March... did I miss something?
      I thought so too but everything is releasing now and the next 2 wks. My CC version ships on the 29th.

Comment

• I don't have any pics, but I picked up a couple of Truex raced wins from his Chance 2/DEI days; '04 Wrangler Darlington & '05 BPS Mexico City. Only have 2 more cars to track down for my MTJ collection.

The Liquid Color WG win looks really nice, and the hue of blue looks to be really close to the actual car. It's kind of amazing how Lionel can get that close when they charge more for a specialty finish instead of just making the raced win match like it should. Oh well; those wheels are still an eyesore though.

Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
        I thought aside from the rushed order sold at Homestead, the Chase Elliott 1st wins weren't coming out til March... did I miss something?
        Holiday rush; Lionel wanted as much done as possible due to the factory closing down for Chinese New Year, basically they lose a month of work due to down time. So they put a big rush on getting things out the door. Which inevitably means mistakes and QC issues.

Comment

• Chase first win liquid color elite, they did a great job on this car.

Comment

• I hate the special finish diecasts and could never imagine spending extra money on something "fake", but this is one single instance where if I were buying a car I'd get the special finish. We all knew Lionel's regular version wouldn't match the real car, and the liquid color or color chrome version is the way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
              I hate the special finish diecasts and could never imagine spending extra money on something "fake", but this is one single instance where if I were buying a car I'd get the special finish. We all knew Lionel's regular version wouldn't match the real car, and the liquid color or color chrome version is the way to go.
              Liquid color is technically the most accurate, the color chrome isnít more accurate by any means because thereís nothing chrome about the real car, also the standard version really isnít that bad at all like some of you are making it out to be, itís a perfectly fine metallic thatís not far off
              Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• This was a way too underrated throwback from last year.....boo hoo itís an Indycar Scheme, thatís no reason to hate on it, the paint scheme is simple, clean and still colorful; this car could work perfectly fine as a Primary today, I knew I had to get a custom of it when it dnpd

2017 Joey Logano #22 Shell Pennzoil Darlington Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 Custom ARC

This is just a beautiful throwback that worked perfectly, a Scheme thatís better then the current Skittles Primary......glad to see mars finally run a throwback, now please run the old 36 M&Ms scheme already

It was really awesome to see a brand new M&Ms vote scheme and it came out great; was cool that he was able to win in the scheme it made a nice dirty Raced win, since M&Ms is doing another flavor vote in 2019, hopefully we see another vote car

2018 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Flavor Vote Richmond Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Since I already had the other 2 Mtn Dew Schemes this year might as well complete the trio, and who doesnít love little Caesars, itís cool to see them back,

2018 Chase Elliott #9 Little Caesarís/Mtn Dew Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

After getting that chase Elliott I just felt nostalgic for this classic scheme and I knew I had to get one, such a bright and memorable car

1996 Jeremy Mayfield #37 Little Caesarís/Kmart Ford Thunderbird 1/24 Revell

Definitely a huge shame lionel botched the red on this car in the same manner that they did the STP, how no one noticed this for 2 separate cars is quite concerning, but itís still a sweet throwback scheme and at least itís still STPs own logo red so itís not a terrible looking color

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 Pettys Garage Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Not the best scheme, kind of an ugly mess all things considered, but it was very unique and easy to spot; and technically was his primary rookie scheme, so I had to get one, kinda similar to how people look at Kyleís Interstate Zebra Scheme....

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 World Wide Technology Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Iím always a sucker for interesting promo pieces, and the fact that this was a 1/24 In store promo in this day and age really elevated it, we just donít get that any more; Iíve wanted a federated Auto Parts Diecast for a while, they have always had such nice schemes, itís a shame lionel put it on the wrong body with the wrong spoiler though......

2017 Austin Theriault #52 Federated Auto Parts ARCA Championship Ford Fusion 1/24 Promo ARC

This is one of those random cars thatís been on my list for a while, it such a satisfyingly simple car, just bright orange with a roller coaster, since my sort of local theme park that used to be a six flags years ago is going back to being a six flags Iím feeling that hype from my childhood

2006 Tony Stewart #20 Six Flags 45th Anniversary Chevy Monte Carlo 1/24 ARC

Another great M&Ms set, and a lot of people seem to forget that dale Jarrett even ever raced an M&Ms car,

2005 Elliott Sadler #38 & Dale Jarrett #88 M&Ms Star Wars Episode 3 Ford Taurus 1/24 ARCs

Iíve wanted a Raceway Replicas release for years, and finally found one for a great price, these Diecast are just incredible ; from the detail, especially for the times these were released in, to the awesome car cover they come with, the only downside of these cars is the window net

1996 Sterling Marlin #4 Kodak Film Chevy Monte Carlo 1/24 Raceway Replicas

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• recent additions to my expansive collection

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181231_215107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	533.1 KB
ID:	1544581
                  Originally posted by Sconnie
                  Makes sense, since you could make two crew uniforms out of one of Harmon's.
                  Originally posted by cantdrive55
                  Does Harmon's Ram Charger qualify for cult status?
                  Originally posted by QuietlyFly
                  What would Todd have done in the 48? My guess is wreck closer to the front.

Comment

• I really like the Sam Ard and Kulwicki cars. Is that Venturini at the top right?

Comment

• Trying to get back into collecting. I just recently got these, other then the 66, I have had that.

Comment

Working...
                      X