• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that’s cool
    Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post
      Don't know where to put this and I didn't want to make it its own thread, but I pulled this out today and thought I'd share it with y'all. This was my grandfather's before he passed, it has 50+ signatures of former drivers, crew members, tv personal, etc. on it.

Front (Michael McDowell, Reed Sorenson, Denny Hamlin, Ryan Newman, Kyle Petty, Kasey Kahne, 2 others I can't make out)

Click image for larger version  Name:	mjnhbgfd.jpg Views:	1 Size:	689.0 KB ID:	1540239

I tried to make out as much of the signatures as I could, but I couldn't read a few of them.
      Under the race car beside Kasey Kahne is actually Richard Petty. Above that, looks like "Betty" is Bobby Labonte.

Comment

• Comment

• Who built the Pierce truck? It looks fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
            Who built the Pierce truck? It looks fantastic.
            He doesn't have a site or anything like that. Sometimes he will sell extras on eBay and he has done stuff for drivers. I showed a few drivers my customs and they wanted some. He does all my customs, they are amazing. It is hard to tell it is even custom sometimes.

Comment

• This was no doubt a great choice of throwback for Ryan; it works so well with his current Menards colors, now if only I could find myself one of the original Dave Blaney Diecast....

2018 Ryan Blaney #12 Menards Darlington Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 RCCA Elite

A quote underrated and forgotten about Blaney scheme this year, the bright neon orange scallops work quite well with the white, wish the Carlisle logo was a different color though

2018 Ryan Blaney Devilbiss/Carlisle Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

Really glad that they actually made a Diecast for this great tribute car, I feel like a lot of people are going to skip this one; but it is a quite special piece

2018 Brad Keselowski #2 Discount Tire Bruce Halle Tribute Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

It’s funny how Bubba has had 3 different races versions offered before he wins a race, but this one is quite nice and packed with damage and I love the “flat” tire they added for his Diecast as well, great detail

2018 Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr #43 Click N’ Close Daytona 500 Raced Version 1/24 ARC

This scheme just grabbed my attention as soon as it hit the track, the awesome water mixed with camo and then the black and neon green to break it up works so well, this car just pops and is the type of car you can just stare at, Realtree is quite good at making paint schemes

2018 Austin Dillon #3 Realtree Fishing Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Since this was the first (and only for a while) Hemric Diecast to be produced, I knew I wanted to find one, but these alsco promos are always a pain to acquire, luckily my friend was able to find one

2017 Daniel Hemric #21 Alsco Chevy Camaro 1/24 Promo ARC

This was a great idea to run a throwback to the 1998 all star race wining scheme in the 2018 race, and it looked great to see back, such a beautiful scheme that makes such a nice pair of Diecast

2018 Matt Kenseth #6 Roush All Star Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

1998 Mark Martin #6 Eagle One Ford Taurus 1/24 RCA

I knew I had to get one of the biggest meme cars of the year, the infamous 60, and then I realized that only Briscoe ever raced this exact scheme and the others never did, although I was always leaning towards getting Briscoe since he is the best out of the 3

2018 Chase Briscoe #60 Ford Mustang 1/24 ARC

Always kinda like this jr scheme, and it happens to be one of those that are showing up at Ollie’s right now, so why not

2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 National Guard Digital Camo Chevy Impala 1/24 ARC

Been wanting to add a real pedigree car to the mars collection for a while, so what better car then the “OOOOH HE TURNED HIIIIM OH NO NO NO” car, I still hate how lionel never offers pedigree stuff anymore

2008 Kyle Busch #18 Pedigree Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

A very underrated and forgotten about movie car, this car is just stunning and very graphical, so much detail was put into the design of this car, stuff like this is why I love mars cars so much

2006 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Pirates Of The Caribbean Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

One of the old primary M&Ms cars I didn’t have yet, so when it popped up really on eBay I had to pounce

2005 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Ford Taurus 1/24 ARC

Another forgotten about M&Ms special scheme, kinda strange looking, but no doubt very unique, this one really stands out from most....

2003 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Groovy Summer Ford Taurus 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Chase Elliott Watkins Glen prototype is on Lionel's The Fix.

ffw to 1:00 for prototype.

They're going to get a lot of criticism over those wheels and shade of blue. While I'm not totally surprised; I knew the wheels were going to be flat orange; despite what was said on their site. I was kinda kicking myself for not pre-ordering it, now not so much.

Comment

• Yeah wow that's pretty bad.

Comment

• Yikes.
                    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post

Under the race car beside Kasey Kahne is actually Richard Petty. Above that, looks like "Betty" is Bobby Labonte.
                      Thank you. Guess I need to get Jimmie's signature to complete all three 7-time champions.
                      Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by cantdrive55 View Post
                        Chase Elliott Watkins Glen prototype is on Lionel's The Fix.

ffw to 1:00 for prototype.

They're going to get a lot of criticism over those wheels and shade of blue. While I'm not totally surprised; I knew the wheels were going to be flat orange; despite what was said on their site. I was kinda kicking myself for not pre-ordering it, now not so much.

The real final product was Air freighted in for Homestead, they did make the rims and the blue look much better then the prototype, they said they painted chrome rims over in orange, not perfect but really not terrible

Here’s a pic from eBay

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                          The real final product was Air freighted in for Homestead, they did make the rims and the blue look much better then the prototype, they said they painted chrome rims over in orange, not perfect but really not terrible
                          The blue is improved over the prototype, and it looks like the bottom main grill decal is substantially better. The one on the proto was too cloudy.

IDK about those rims; would need to see better angles on the diecast. The windshield wiper decal is just awful though; I really wish they would've just left it off.

Comment

• This is the reason why I bought the CC version. I knew the standard wouldn't be even close to the actual car.

Comment

• Guess it's time for a collection update. Quite a few new snags since the last time I posted. Check 'em out and comment if you like.
                              http://webpages.charter.net/moparbob/2013%20Charger2.jpg
                              Always been MoPAR
                              TELL IT TO THE MARINES

Comment

• The Liquid Color version of this car is very very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X