Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaleJrFan95 View Post
    My latest two purchases

Iím so conflicted on the 20, itís a pretty nice and simply and yet bright and eye catching scheme, but I canít stand minter or the damn vegan sponsorship she shoved down everyoneís throats
    Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• You know, I love Pennzoil yellow, I love Menards dayglow yellow.....canít say Iím a fan of them combining the 2 though, I think this would look much better with fully Pennzoil yellow colors......but itís still cool that in 2018 we had a company sponsor the race, the track and two cars in the race.......still a great looking scheme.....

2018 Ryan Blaney #12 Pennzoil Menards Ford Fusion 1/24 RCCA Elite

Surprised it took lionel this long to make a fully generic team Penske 22 so that it could cover all the drivers who have raced in it, itís a damn shame how much the EPA just crippled Fitzgerald, they seemed like a company that really cared about racing.......

2018 Team Penske #22 Fitzgerald Glider Kits Ford Mustang 1/24 ARC

Man do I love the color on this car, the metallic green is just beautiful on this ones looks stunning in person

2018 Chase Elliott #9 Mountain Dew Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

This has to be one of the most anticipated Diecast of this entire year, great sponsor and scheme and tons of damage and man did lionel deliver (even if people are falsely calling this the first ARCA Raced Win Diecast.....)

2018 Michael Self #15 Sinclair Oil ARCA Daytona Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Not the best Snickers car for Kyle but still not bad, the color is unique and eye catching enough, and this uses the oversized logo design better then most do....if only lionel didnít forget to put Camry on the front bumper.....

2018 Kyle Busch #18 Snickers Almond Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

This car is severely underrated, the rainbow colors work so well with the blacked out car and flames, wish they put some more flames on the door but overall a great scheme

2017 Kyle Busch #18 Skittles Sweet Heat Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Wanted this to go with last years Gragson truck and once he got announced to be joining JRM I knew I had to get it before the jr nation band wagoners jump all over his stuff to make it look like they were always fans.....

2018 Noah Gragson #18 Safelite Autoglass Toyota Tundra 1/24 ARC

Glad that bell got his first win last year so we could get a cool and unique Raced win instead of just a Rheem one, itís cool that itís the same sponsor that was on his truck, even if itís not a full real sponsor....

2017 Christopher Bell #18 JBL Kansas Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

One of the best underdog wins in Nascar in a long time, glad lionel was able to get the rights for this car and that it was able to meet moq, I wouldnít be surprised to see this one get rare and forgotten about down the road

2017 Jeremy Clements #51 RepairableVehicles.com Road America Win Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

These 2 fruit drink Stenhouse cars both look fantastic and complement each other quite well, they are the kind of cars that you just canít stop starring at......glad they both got made this year

2018 Ricky Stenhouse Jr #17 Sunny D Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

2018 Ricky Stenhouse Jr #17 Little Hug Fruit Barrels Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

Itís kind of bittersweet to finally get the final two BKR Diecast releases, man do I miss his team, the metallic blue they used was incredible and works so well with the chrome rims, so happy they were able to win their final race, Briscoe only keeps getting better and better

2017 Chase Briscoe #29 Cooper Standard Homestead Win Ford F-150 1/24 ARC

2017 Chase Briscoe #29 Checkered Flag Foundation Ford F-150 1/24 ARC,

This is one older brad car thatís been on my list for a long time and has always alluded me, glad i was finally able to get one, it looks great

2009 Brad Keselowski #88 Klondike Chevy Impala 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

Iím so conflicted on the 20, itís a pretty nice and simply and yet bright and eye catching scheme, but I canít stand minter or the damn vegan sponsorship she shoved down everyoneís throats
        I'm so excited to get my Munter and Decker cars. I ordered mine autographed from VMS, so they still have not yet arrived. I've been a huge fan of Munter since day one, and I love her for the reasons that you hate her. That 20 car is gorgeous and needs to be on my shelf ASAP.

The Self Daytona car is an outstanding replica, and I'm kicking myself for not getting one. Not many of those showed up to sell from the vendors, so I wonder if Sinclair did a huge order to result in MoQ.

More than anything, I'm impressed Lionel used the right body on the ARCA car, and that it's built to a better quality than the NXS cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

Late as hell answer, but I don't really care for the Vegan stuff as well, but damn if the green on the car doesn't pop in real life. The photos don't do it justice.

Comment

• wish Lionel would fix the damn Camry headlights for the 2017/2018 models :/
            "Astat"
            If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kahne4RedBull View Post
              wish Lionel would fix the damn Camry headlights for the 2017/2018 models :/
              Yeah they look terrible. I'd have bought some of them if they weren't so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by David24 View Post
                Yeah they look terrible. I'd have bought some of them if they weren't so bad.
                agreed, I skipped out on quite a few because of it to be honest... But got my first on the way with Jones first cup win, first camaro's on the way with Kahnes Darlington (Last ride) and Chase Elliott's Watkins Glen Colour Chrome Autographed
                "Astat"
                If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• what's wrong with the Camry headlights?

Comment

• They are oddly positioned and shaped.

Although I will look for Plan B's Black Friday deals for Kyle's 2017 Richmond win car. I've had my eyes on that one for a while

Comment

Working...
                    X