Clear All

• Love the diorama!

Comment

• Thatís a sweet display
      Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
        Love the diorama!
        My friend made it for me when I had him make Clay Greenfield's 2013 Eldora truck. I showed Clay and Clay liked it all so much he ordered some for himself and his sponsors.

Comment

• I love the Matt Crafton race win diecast.
          Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed7Energy View Post

My friend made it for me when I had him make Clay Greenfield's 2013 Eldora truck. I showed Clay and Clay liked it all so much he ordered some for himself and his sponsors.
            Its awesome when drivers like customs, I know my custom guy made a bunch of Eldora Raced trucks for Norm Benning a few years ago
            Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Man have I been waiting for this one, what an awesome tribute and throwback, so glad he won in it and got it produced, this car is awesome, its so satisfyingly dirty 2017 Brad Keselowski #2 Miller Lite #Cheers2DaleJr Talladega Win Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

These BKR throwbacks are awesome, itís a shame they didnít even offer a raced version of this one, the metallic purple is stunning in person and works with the bright white very well

2017 Austin Cindric #19 Draw-Tite Throwback Ford F-150 1/24 ARC

This is the best kind of throwback, the one you can put right next to the original Diecast and make a great set, awesome throwback

2017 Chase Briscoe #29 Cooper Standard Throwback Ford F-150 1/24 ARC

Always been missing brads 2010 chargers, never been a fan of CFS very bad headlight placement, what better way to get one then a sample?

2010 Brad Keselowski #22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger 1/24 CFS Sample

Probably one of the most anticipated Diecast of 2018, this scheme looks incredible, sadly has a lot of the QC flaws that the Camaros have had this year

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 Click N Close Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

What a great first win Diecast, I love how this is a JGR car that looks like some underfunded piece of crap team, it was awesome that preece was able to get a win and give us a very awesome and unique Diecast

2017 Ryan Preece #20 Mohawk Construction Iowa Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Wanted to get this indycar last year but they were sold out by the tine 2018 Simon Pagenaud #22 Menards Dallara-Chevy Indycar 1/18 Greenlight

2018 Conor Daly #17 US Air Force Dallara-Honda Indycar 1/18 Greenlight

Been wanting this one for a while also, I love candy sponsored cars and this one is incredible, the bright colors just pop in person

2015 Chris Buescher #60 Bit-O-Honey Ford Mustang 1/24 ARC

Always wanted one of the Sun Energy car, but lionel getting the rims wrong always killed these cars for me......might as well get the one true legend Kenny Habul!

2016 Kenny Habul #88 Sun Energy Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

As Iíve said before I do have a soft spot for the 2007 M&Ms cars because they actually use the primary chocolate brown, it works quite well with the Patriotic colors, I love how the M&Ms have Kroger shopping bags full of mars products,

2007 David Gilliland #38 M&Ms Red, White & Blue Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

A Kodak car thatís alluded me for a while, being a Racing Champions Authentics release, I always kinda liked the plain underfunded look this one has

2002 Mike Skinner #4 Kodak Max Film Chevy Monte Carlo 1/24 RCA

Been wanting an IROC Firebird for a long time, so when I saw one at a car show for only $20 I said why not, they are very nicely detailed and satisfying Diecast, I love the rims on these things

2000 Dale Earnhardt #1 True Value Pontiac Firebird Iroc 1/24 ARC

After missing out on the original Sweep set I knew I had to make sure to get this one, what an awesome set, 3 cool and unique raced wins all in one

2017 Kyle Busch Banfield Pet Hospital Bristol Win Toyota Tundra 1/24 ARC

2017 Kyle Busch #18 Nos Energy Bristol Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

2017 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Caramel Bristol Win Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Just posting these because I wanted to show off the paint marker autographs. I grabbed these in the garage on Thursday at Chicagoland, and bought marker just for these diecasts. Nemechek is signed by both Joe and John Hunter, and Sauter has the deck lid also signed by crew chief Joe Shear, Jr.

I'm only doing paint markers for future autographs on diecasts.
                Attached Files

Comment

• The paint marker looks good

Comment

• I knew I wanted to get the set of the 2 Menards car this year, I absolutely love this scheme and Iím glad we can get it for two different teams and drivers,

2018 Paul Menard #21 Menards/Richmond Water Heaters Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

I was tempted on this promo last year but just never pulled the trigger, but once they sponsored Blaney at Penske and the Diecast of this years got offered I knew it would make a cool set down the road, having the same sponsor and base scheme across both teams, even if itís just a show car

2017 Ryan Blaney #21 Body Armor Ford Fusion Show Car 1/24 Promo ARC

I always love the M&Ms Halloween cars, and this one is one of the most unique ones yet, the colors just make this thing stand out in a great way, hopefully they donít use this one until it becomes stale like the 2014-2016

2017 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Halloween Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

This one was one that really grew on me, it didnít really do anything for me when first revealed but that light blue color is so unique and works quite well with the red that it just looks good, canít say Iíve ever tried non alcoholic Busch though....

2017 Kevin Harvick #4 Busch NA Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

This scheme is just iconic, and with the recent news of them returning to Roush, I knew I had to grab one, sadly this car suffers from the ever annoying decal/paint cracking that infects so many older cars

1998 Chad Little #97 John Deere Ford Taurus 1/24 RCA

Didnít even know they made this truck, so I had to grab it for the Pennzoil collection, I can never get enough Pennzoil stuff

1997 Johnny Benson #18 Pennzoil Chevy Silverado 1/24 RC

Saw this fairly cheap on eBay so again had to grab it for the Pennzoil collection, although since itís so long I canít really display it or take regular photos of it.....

1995 Eddie Hill Pennzoil Dragster 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• For anyone who order a Jeremy Clements raced win, theyíre suppose to ship two days before the Road America race.
                      Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Does anyone make the Monster Energy logos for the windshield banner and contingency decals? I just got the races version of Dale Jr's final ride and would like to add those decals on there.

Comment

• Got billed for about $400 of die-cast all at once.....lol

Here's the first two that showed up. Waiting on the #88 Last Ride raced. Got Bubba's #43 Air Force today, just no pictures yet!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hNdW26j.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	756.0 KB
ID:	1533481Click image for larger version

Name:	IyRuEd3.jpg
Size:	610.9 KB
ID:	1533480Click image for larger version

Name:	cM3EG4R.jpg
Size:	643.8 KB
ID:	1533482
                          Last edited by chad25; 08-02-2018, 08:04 PM. Reason: whoops
                          Chad "BIG EVIL" Mikosz

Check out BIG EVIL Racing + Designs on Facebook or on our Website!

Comment

• Bubbaís Air Force. This is in the running for my favorite this season

Click image for larger version  Name:	CCC16C20-64AB-4CEE-8B73-9A93D6C98A75.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	535.8 KB ID:	1533490Click image for larger version  Name:	03E47706-6014-47BB-9580-8997EB532C2C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	532.5 KB ID:	1533489Click image for larger version  Name:	FC30F861-AB56-4B8A-9048-03B1BD7839D8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	540.2 KB ID:	1533488
                            Last edited by chad25; 08-03-2018, 12:57 PM.
                            Chad "BIG EVIL" Mikosz

Comment

• I know that feeling chad, life has hit hard in the past month and I had to put up my Dale Jr autographed Last Ride, Raced version on Ebay auction as soon as it came in

Comment

• Originally posted by Dbird85 View Post
                                I know that feeling chad, life has hit hard in the past month and I had to put up my Dale Jr autographed Last Ride, Raced version on Ebay auction as soon as it came in
                                Damn, I'm sorry to hear man. Definitely the holy grail to any Earnhardt collection. Hope it all gets better brother!
                                Chad "BIG EVIL" Mikosz

Comment

Working...
                                X