No announcement yet.

Post pics of your Diecasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabbed two of the recent Kyle Busch NOS cars from his store as the autograph version is/was on sale.

Comment

• These new 2018 cars are perfectly fine, they work fine for displaying and in a display you can barely even tell the differences between them, some people are freaking out way to much over such stupid and trivial things, they are getting more stuff made, so itís a success....the qc is still pretty iffy though, tons of little flaws, chips, bubbles etc all over both these cars....

2018 Joey Logano #22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford 1/24 RCCA Elite

2018 Joey Logano #22 AAA Insurance Ford 1/24 ARC

Itís pretty cool they were able to work this one out, they did a good job to hide the fact they couldnít put on those few small cars 3 logos, just a great job all around and finally a Larson target diecast without a terribly bad gradient attempt

2017 Kyle Larson #42 Targets Cars 3 Michigan Win 1/24 ARC

I was more interested in this one when it was fully asymmetrical , but the 88 fared better then what they did to the #5.....

2017 Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 Nationwide Insurance/Justice League Chevy

This truck is just great, the matte black with the bright red is a great color combo, and I love the way the scheme basically matches Safelites actual vans on the streets,

2017 Ben Rhodes #27 Safelite Auto Glass Toyota 1/24 ARC

This car may only be remembered for being cabled by fox, but itís a pretty solid Patriotic Scheme and cool program they had going on at the time,

2013 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms MíProve Murica Toyota 1/24 ARC

Kinda sad this was the last year for Combos on the #18, they always had some cool cars and they finally tried some new schemes the last couple years, itís a shame theyíve almost been forgotten about,

2011 Kyle Busch #18 Combos Toyota 1/24 ARC

Been trying to get a challenger for years now, so why not the rarest one there is? This one has such a low production number that some people donít even know it exists......

2012 Parker Kligerman #22 Discount Tire Dodge Challenger 1/24 CFS

The pearl white on this one mixed with the bright red is just stunning, I miss these Verizon #12s

2010 Justin Allgaier #12 Verizon Wireless 1/24 CFS

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
        These new 2018 cars are perfectly fine, they work fine for displaying and in a display you can barely even tell the differences between them, some people are freaking out way to much over such stupid and trivial things, they are getting more stuff made, so itís a success....the qc is still pretty iffy though, tons of little flaws, chips, bubbles etc all over both these cars....
        If there are a bunch of little flaws; how is that any better? The gaps on the rear spoilers are crazy; zero consistency, and sadly I'm seeing orange peel becoming an issue again. I have no doubts that if you put it behind acrylic or glass it'll display like any other diecast. My complaint was never about getting more cars made; it was about what you're paying for.

Nice adds though; especially that PK Challenger.

Comment

• I finally got back into doing some customs. Grant Adcox is my favorite driver I was never able to see race, and I have always wanted to build one of his cars. I added some small details to an old black window bank to spice it up a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0260.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	524.7 KB
ID:	1519281

Name:	DSC_0243.JPG
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	1519280

Name:	DSC_0251.JPG
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	1519278

Name:	DSC_0255.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	507.2 KB
ID:	1519282
          Attached Files

Comment

• It was a sad day when Herb Adcox Chevrolet closed

Comment

• This was a Throwback I knew I had to have, the gold looks great, although the things on the back look weird

2017 Matt DiBurrito Keen Parts Darlington Throwback Ford 1/24 ARC

I wish Busch had more races them Jimmy Johns, they have some of the nicest and most unique special schemes, never liked the Jimmy Johns car.....shame lionel just skipped his Busch light hunting car

2017 Kevin Harvick #4 Busch Beer Outdoors Ford 1/24 ARC

Realized I was still missing this one and then saw it was getting rare so I had to pounce

2016 Brad Keselowski #2 Miller Lite Darlington Throwback Ford 1/24 ARC

2016 Kyle Busch #18 Banfield Pet Hospital Toyota 1/24 ARC

Finally found of these skittles cars cheap, always felt this scheme needed a little something else

2016 Kyle Busch Skittles Toyota 1/24 ARC

Speaking of cheap interstate has these for only $25 on their site, the Zebra has grown on me over time....

2016 Kyle Busch #18 Interstate Batteries Zebra Toyota 1/24 ARC

Always loved these gold cars, just a great scheme with great colors

2013 Kyle Busch Interstate All Battery Center Toyota 1/24 ARC

2011 Kyle Busch #18 Interstate All Battery Center Toyota 1/24 ARC

Itís a shame they donít run Doublemint cars anymore they had some sweet schemes,

2011 Kyle Busch #18 Doublemint Toyota 1/24 ARC

These couples have always interested me but they never seemed worth the retail price, but luckily plan b put some up on eBay...

1940 Louise Smith #94 Smithís Auto Parts Ford Coupe 1/24 ARC

In case anyone doesnít know the Coupe mold was an old ertl mold, and I had to find one of the originals, what better then a New York Modified legend...

1940 Dutch Hoag #96 Penn Yann Express Ford Coupe 1/24 ERTL

Had no idea they made this, Genesee Beer is a local sponsor so I had to get one,

Dutch Hoag #7 Genesee Beer Modified Coupe 1/25 Ertl

This has always been one Iíve wanted, itís perfectly classic, and pretty detailed for a retail piece

1949 Lee Petty #42 Plymouth Deluxe 1/24 RC

Another great petty classic,

1957 Lee Petty #42 Petty Engineering Oldsmobile 1/24 RC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• Not sure if I ever posted these here, but I pulled them out and took a few pictures. One of a kind set, with how rare the Challengers are. Scott Wimmer ran all three in 2011. I also have 3 other Challenger customs, and 3 untouched Challengers.
                Last edited by Speed7Energy; 04-02-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• I wanted to get Mears last year but just never got around to it, the Smokey colors look great; the metallic gold is amazing, just wish the rims werenít that unpainted bronze plastic....

2017 Ty Dillon #13 Geico Darlington Throwback Chevy 1/24 ARC

I always do enjoy Throwbacks even more when they actually have the correct sponsor of the original scheme, this was a pretty solid throwback all around, I wish the text on the QPs was bigger though

2017 Clint Bowyer #14 Carolina Ford Dealers Darlington Throwback Ford 1/24 ARC

The 2014 Kyle Busch cars were certainly a hit or miss with most people, I commend them for trying a completely different base design, it at least makes for some unique Diecast, but I no doubt prefer the regular base design they have been using since 2008 more,

2014 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Toyota 1/24 ARC

I did enjoy how in 2014 they had a wide variety of cars like peanut, peanut butter and Pretzel all in one year, wish they would do that more often....

2014 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Pretzel Toyota 1/24 ARC

I always kind of enjoyed the chocolate river design on the side of this car, works quite well for a candy car and makes more since the diamond plating they used up to this point....

2012 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Toyota 1/24 ARC

Iíve been wanting to get all the kyle m&ms Halloween Cars for a while, so why not the original one?

2008 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Halloween Toyota 1/24 ARC

This has always been one of my favorite Halloween cars, nice and clean but still eye catching, now to find the other Halloween cars I need.....

2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&Ms Halloween Toyota 1/24 ARC

This is just such a perfect and classic scheme, this alone is one of the reasons why Kyleís current Skittles Primary kind of disappoints me....

1998 Ernie Irvan #36 Skittles Pontiac 1/24 ARC

This is a great special scheme, really the first mars special scheme, probably one of the most detailed and graphical schemes for its time,

1998 Ernie Irvan #36 Skittles Wild Berry Pontiac 1/24 ARC

Realized I was missing having any hello shell Diecast in my collection, so I had to fix that real quick,

2012 Helio Castroneves #3 Shell V-Power Dallara DW-12 1/18 Greenlight

This car I kinda wanted but the crazy Iracing fans acting like itís the greatest Diecast in NASCAR history turned me off for a while, but itís starting to get rare now so....

2017 Ty Majeski #60 Iracing Ford 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

• I have Jeff Gordon's Carolina Ford Dealers T-Bird so that Bowyer throwback is next on my list!

Comment

• You guys!!! Lionel is releasing ARCA diecasts!!

The Venturini Toyotas (from Daytona) of Michael Self, Natalie Decker and Leilani Munter are no available for preorder!

This just cost me a solid hundred bucks, but I now no longer have to build a custom for Decker and Munter. This is awesome news, and I hope to hell that they use the proper molds (2013) and such for the bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
                        You guys!!! Lionel is releasing ARCA diecasts!!

The Venturini Toyotas (from Daytona) of Michael Self, Natalie Decker and Leilani Munter are no available for preorder!

This just cost me a solid hundred bucks, but I now no longer have to build a custom for Decker and Munter. This is awesome news, and I hope to hell that they use the proper molds (2013) and such for the bodies.
                        Just put a few unpainted ones in a drier and you'll have some Peterson diecasts in no time!
                        Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                          This is a great special scheme, really the first mars special scheme, probably one of the most detailed and graphical schemes for its time,

1998 Ernie Irvan #36 Skittles Wild Berry Pontiac 1/24 ARC
                          M&M's was the first Mars special scheme at Las Vegas earlier in 1998, but agreed that this one is the most detailed from that time period.
                          Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sconnie View Post
                            You guys!!! Lionel is releasing ARCA diecasts!!

From what I read on the Lionel forums; they're using the '14 NXS Toyota molds, no idea why, but whatever I guess.

Comment

• After "patiently" waiting 10 months for it to exist, the John Hunter Nemechek Iowa win is finally available. The colours really pop, and it's a great piece. It's thankfully much more of a raced version than a victory lane version, without all of the confetti and junk covering it up.

Name:	DSC_0289.JPG
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	1522361Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0294.JPG
Size:	504.1 KB
ID:	1522362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0295.JPG
Size:	497.8 KB
ID:	1522363Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0296.JPG
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	1522364
                              Last edited by Sconnie; 05-03-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Nice to finally get some new releases, and these are my first two Camaro, they both have awesome metallic colors and they didnít screw up the color like the chase elliott,

2018 William Byron #24 Axalta Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

I wasnít expecting this one to be metallic like it is, it looks much better then the initial reveals, I still wonder if lionel offers an updated version Diecast of this one,

2018 William Byron #24 Liberty University Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

As we wait for the much anticipated Daytonaís, thought I might try and get a couple of older releases that have been on my list, so why not the actually legal version of the yellow banana?

1965 Junior Johnson #26 Holly Farms Poultry Ford Galaxie 1/24 UOR

1965 Fred Lorenzen #28 LaFayette Ford Galaxie 1/24 UOR

Wanted this one for a while, the metallic blue they use is fantastic, although it was a little strange to see a fully blue snickers car, this car is a bit of a forgotten about car

2011 Kyle Busch #18 Snickers Toyota 1/24 ARC

I have always loved this kind of snickers and they did make for a very nice scheme, the darker yellow color mixed with the flames looks great,

2011 Kyle Busch #18 Snickers Peanut Butter Sqaured Toyota 1/24 ARC

This is an underrated snickers car, itís the correct snickers colors and has a nice simple look to it, not bad at all

2006 Elliott Sadler #38 Snickers Ford

I really remember having a little racing champions 1/64 of this years ago that I always loved so itís nice to get a 1/24 Of this, this was the first special snickers scheme,

2001 Ken Schrader #36 Snickers Cruncher Pontiac 1/24 ARC

This one was always unique being as itís the only primary M&Ms car that actually features a brown base, being that regular M&Ms have always had brown packaging,

2007 David Gilliland #38 M&Ms Ford 1/24 ARC

Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Working...
                                X