No announcement yet.

Is it time to scale back the site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here Speed. Very happy to see them back.

Comment

So happy to see RuRa back live

Comment

Is there a way to extract or download the entirety of the paint scheme forums, images and all?

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Phathead View Post
          Is there a way to extract or download the entirety of the paint scheme forums, images and all?
          I know a few of us have been backing up some bits here and there.

On my end, I've been trying to "backup" (downloading the images itself) whatever I can in my free time, as I started back in the summer given how uncertainty things were

so far on my end I've gotten backed up:
          ARCA - 1980 to 1988
          Australian Supercars - up to 2017
          FIA Formula 1 - entire section (around 3 to 5 seasons missing due to crashes)
          IndyCar : 1979 to 2005 (USAC, CART & IRL), 2006 - 2008 (Champ Car only), 2010 - (2006 to 2009 & 2011 is basically missing on the IRL / IndyCar side)
          NASCAR Cup - 1948 to 1970
          NASCAR XFINITY - 1982 to 1983
          NASCAR Trucks - 1994 to 1995
          NHRA - entire section
          Paint Schemes that Never Were - entire section

Only the images of course, but I got them sorted into a folder by series & year, along with other finds
          Last edited by racer612008; 01-15-2020, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Glad to have it back. This has always been one of my favorite places to get news on the sport and see the seasons paints coming up across the series and past ones too.
            Last edited by abharkl; 01-14-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Very happy to see this place running again. Always found it the best place to get all the latest news and paint schemes.
              Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
              allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
              "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

If you are looking to scale back I recommend dropping the gaming section all together. It has the least amount of activity.

Comment

Working...
                X