Nascar Cafe aution in TN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Cafe aution in TN

This was showing on my facebook for some reason. I can't get there but seems like it would be a great get for a few items. Helmets and such.
    Furrow Auction Company, your source for commercial and residential real estate auctions, industrial, construction and farm equipment auctions, and estate auctions.

Holy crap! It's like a NASCAR Time Capsule from 2000... I'm just saying, if I ran a place like that, I'd make sure it was pretty current...
    Kyle Larson races in NASCAR, not in F1.

Comment

Why's that have to be on a Tuesday :/

That's Driving distance for me, but we only got one car in the family right now.
      Last edited by Dave66; 05-14-2018, 12:15 AM.
      Originally posted by Sconnie
      Makes sense, since you could make two crew uniforms out of one of Harmon's.
      Originally posted by cantdrive55
      Does Harmon's Ram Charger qualify for cult status?
      Originally posted by QuietlyFly
      What would Todd have done in the 48? My guess is wreck closer to the front.

Comment

I wish I could get some of that... bummed out it's so far away.
        Twitter
        Website

Comment

I may have a Robbie Gordon #31 Cingular body for sale. It was run at the 2001 Tally Cup race. What would that go for?
          Last edited by S_Gibson; 05-24-2018, 02:54 PM.
          Stupidity was meant to be painful!

Comment

Originally posted by DriveCode4828384 View Post
            Holy crap! It's like a NASCAR Time Capsule from 2000... I'm just saying, if I ran a place like that, I'd make sure it was pretty current...
            The place has been closed since '05 so that's why it hasn't been updated

Comment

Working...
            X